The NC Governor Is Despicable....This Lady Needs Everyone's Support

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
Mark Robinson is a wonderful American. Hard to believe that the same electorate that elected Mark also elected the idiot governor. Mark's impassioned speech to the Greensboro, NC City Council was as great as Charlton Heston's "From my cold, dead hands" and I occasionally watch both, enthralled, proud, encouraged and determined never to give up.

Ralph

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Our new Rep. Madison Cawthorn is daily attacked by the Commie news in Sheville aka Ashville WLOS Fake News
all to drive him out of office. This is not your Fathers NC Tar heels, it's turning bluer by the month Yankees from
the Big Commie run cities coming from all over the US.

Watch Texas they have a fight now with elections getting worse & the Commies are walking out of their jobs as
public servants & doing their jobs. Seems like a good time to toss their Commie Butts into jail!

Copper was swept back into office by the same STEAL that gave America over to the Communist in the first place.
We will not get it back by talking about it, as long as the Communist have control of the Local State & Federal Government.

Communist have never been tossed out by Elections, it takes Force to remove them in all cases & that takes GUTS!

Just wake me when Americans want to take back our God Given Freedoms & then I'm all in, until then don't bother me!

Last edited:

Latest posts