The GOP

SCSCHNUR

Fanatic
How am I supposed to do anything now in other states? I have to wait to donate to the right candidate.
You can start at the local levels like school board and what they are teaching our kids K-12, city council Mayor, Police chief ,Sheriff. any other local offices. This is how the left got into power by teaching our kids to hate America. Find some one to back get involved. There are a lot of ways that need to be addressed. We have become complacent and allowed his country to trun away from God.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
^^^ this!! Many times I've heard folks say, "why has God turned away from USA?" He hasn't, USA has turned from God, and the principles of our founding as a nation. Pray for America.

ILED93

Well-Known Fanatic
^^^ this!! Many times I've heard folks say, "why has God turned away from USA?" He hasn't, USA has turned from God, and the principles of our founding as a nation. Pray for America.

I haven't looked it up, but I've been told that the book of Romans says we get the government we deserve. Common decency is fast becoming a thing of the past.

Latest posts