The Enhanced Bellicus

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder
This past winter I announced our special project with Tatiana Whitlock called Bellicus. Yesterday I shipped her personal gun out for her enjoyment and use in training classes.

Like the Basic Bellicus, which we featured here a few months ago, the Enhanced model is built to last for carry and classes. It is supremely accurate and at the same time is easy to conceal. I was popping steel with it at 50 yards yesterday with impunity!

The Enhanced model also features some cool options like the all new Chambers Custom Comet pattern cut that we debuted last year on a rebuild. This time though they are on the front strap and mainspring housing as well as the top of the slide! Included with the Enhanced model is your choice of four different front sights as well. Tatiana wanted our custom fiber optic for her personal gun.

In short, there are a LOT of great features on the Enhanced Bellicus, just like the Standard model and it is sure to be a great carry gun for many years to come.

To learn more or order your own Bellicus 1911 visit http://chamberscustom.com/bellicus/

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
That's a sweet blaster. I was really hoping Tatiana was going to an assistant instructor when Steve Fisher taught his classes in AZ last spring.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
I know I've posted something similar elsewhere but the boys at CCP are killing it. That is a darn fine blaster. Hopefully I can take one of her classes in the future and check out some more CCP goodness.

Latest posts