The enemy within.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
It's totally amazing how we take it for granted that the cia murdered jfk, that the congress hasn't done **** to get the people names, prosecutions, answers to this point because it appears they are all in on it and blackmailed generationally.

And now they have the audacity to just put it out there and dare us peasants to say anything.

How much more will "Americans" put up with?

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
It's totally amazing how we take it for granted that the cia murdered jfk, that the congress hasn't done **** to get the people names, prosecutions, answers to this point because it appears they are all in on it and blackmailed generationally.

And now they have the audacity to just put it out there and dare us peasants to say anything.

How much more will "Americans" put up with?
Who the F is in charge here?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Does this surprise you?

End times anyone? Stand firm do not give in. Get out your shovels and start digging. In reference to the post re: God has this handled, but He doesn't expect us to lean on our shovels and pray for a hole. (I realize the quote is not direct, but it does get the message across) Stay alert stay safe and mostly stay armed.

dennishoddy

A demoncrap lawmaker recently made a comment that Trump must be eliminated.
Dog whistle to a liberal idiot to take a shot at Trump?
It appears so even though he walked it back the next day.

A Democrat congressman is walking back a comment he made against former President Trump over the weekend that sparked a social media firestorm.

"Yesterday on TV, I mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn't become President again," Rep. Daniel Goldman of New York posted on X on Monday.

"While he must be defeated, I certainly wish no harm to him and do not condone political violence. I apologize for the poor choice of words."

Latest posts