The Democrat-Run COMMUNIST TAKEOVER PLOT Is About Ready To Go Prime Time

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
King Biden just told us we are in for more pain & suffering & it's going to get a lot worse.
However just what do you think of this Millennium Report & the picture they paint for our future?

It's right on...you guys need to read the book...

Who Was Karl Marx?: The Men, the Motives and the Menace Behind Today's Rampaging American Left

by James Simpson

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
There's still hope for our nation. I'm thankful the left is overplaying their hand, again. I'm amazed anyone is ok with the 01-06-21 Commission, anywhere in the country. People are waking up and getting involved and its spreading. But, if we don't win the primaries, I don't think we'll get a 2nd chance. If we win, hopefully we can take the Whitehouse again. Hopefully Trump will run and win, because I think he, and maybe DeSantis, have the backbone to douche out the FBI and CIA and bring back government agencies who have credibility to the American people.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
That's why I'm running for school board down here...stop CRT...no male with cosmetic surgery in women's sports...also get back to the basic R's in education.
This is the only way we take our country back! Be involved and push back against the insanity. Everyone likes to think it's going to be a full blown actual war but I doubt it will ever get to that , this "war" will be fought on devises and the hallways of government buildings! We just have to stay our course and just keep getting louder!!!

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the only way we take our country back! Be involved and push back against the insanity. Everyone likes to think it's going to be a full blown actual war but I doubt it will ever get to that , this "war" will be fought on devises and the hallways of government buildings! We just have to stay our course and just keep getting louder!!!
We are in what is called Lawfare...the they want us to play by the rules while their only rule is to win at all costs...it's a street fight...

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
We are in what is called Lawfare...the they want us to play by the rules while their only rule is to win at all costs...it's a street fight...
I agree but my meaning was we need to get into positions to control the narrative. Right now they have control of pretty much all aspects of life so we need to get in those places and take control of the direction.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

X ring Bob you nailed it, No War not in a Country you hope to control someday soon.
If you take a Ship you don't sink it, :eek: no you just turn the crew over to your side & let the Trump supporters walk the Plank matey.

The only rule, is there are NO rules! :oops: Especially in a Street fight for your Country!

Lookie what a real scrapper will do with a little POWER!

Was gonna post a pic of Queen Nazi Pelosi below but my PC blew up last Sun, & I'm on a strange PC LOL. So maybe later.

RESIST!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
May not be your kind of music but it's not the music it's the message that is spot on!! Tom McDonald truly gets it on pretty much every subject and he's becoming more and more popular!

Released less than 24 hrs ago and has 1.2m views snd 180,000 likes! There's more of us than them!

Seriously why can't I post links to videos?? Look up Tom McDonald - Brainwashed

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hmmmmmmm! Me thinks sumpin stinks.

YOO TOOB says" see below

Playback issue submitted

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your issue. Your feedback will help our engineering team to improve your viewing experience in the future.
Visit these playback troubleshooting articles to learn more about potential solutions to your viewing issue.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
May not be your kind of music but it's not the music it's the message that is spot on!! Tom McDonald truly gets it on pretty much every subject and he's becoming more and more popular!

Released less than 24 hrs ago and has 1.2m views snd 180,000 likes! There's more of us than them!

Seriously why can't I post links to videos?? Look up Tom McDonald - Brainwashed

Guess they already took it off the air.