The Democrat-Run COMMUNIST TAKEOVER PLOT Is About Ready To Go Prime Time

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
King Biden just told us we are in for more pain & suffering & it's going to get a lot worse.
However just what do you think of this Millennium Report & the picture they paint for our future?

Published on October 31 of last year, it's pretty accurate. The writer took for granted Trump would be reelected. He was, of course, but the writer failed to foresee the stolen election. This theft makes it easier in some ways and more difficult in others. The violence in the streets between the election and Inauguration day didn't happen; and they really did want that. They surprised themselves with how easy it proved to be to steal the Presidency.

So, back to the planning table. Near the end of this Summer, Covid v2 will become the next phase. Further lockdowns and destruction to our economy and society in general are on the way. The groundwork is being laid as I type this. You can see the MSM colluding to help make it happen; including Faux News.

They will not be happy until they have destroyed this country and ushered in communism.

That is, if it's allowed to happen. They definitely have the momentum.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They surprised themselves with how easy it proved to be to steal the Presidency.
+ Congress & the Senate + many Governorships & State houses not to mention the entire DOJ, CIA, & who knows how many other 3 letter agencies
of the State & Federal Government. The greatest American election steal in US history not World history, they are very good at this country stealing.

Looks as if they had a master plan all along. :oops: So where do we go from here?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
+ Congress & the Senate + many Governorships & State houses not to mention the entire DOJ, CIA, & who knows how many other 3 letter agencies
of the State & Federal Government. The greatest American election steal in US history not World history, they are very good at this country stealing.

Looks as if they had a master plan all along. :oops: So where do we go from here?
They did have a master plan all along. It's been years in the making. You tell me; where do we go from here? I honestly don't know. We have far too many sheep.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't find it again , but in the late nineties a democrat think tank ran this whole scenario involving a pandemic and the economic downturn it would cause and civil unrest it would bring ushering in possible martial law . Snopes said it was a study to prevent it . To me it just looked like a plan of action . Any one else read this ?

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't find it again , but in the late nineties a democrat think tank ran this whole scenario involving a pandemic and the economic downturn it would cause and civil unrest it would bring ushering in possible martial law . Snopes said it was a study to prevent it . To me it just looked like a plan of action . Any one else read this ?
Sounds like a test run to make any necessary modifications to be more efficient.

Fortunately I believe there are enough to maybe not completely stop it but slow it down and give us a chance! It's not over yet!!!!! Don't ever give up!

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

I believe they had a master plan for certain.

Our "leaders" have been puppets under the control of China for some time.

I don't think it'll be very long now and Ka-ma-la will be taking over as temporary POTUS.

Even the democrap repeater stations like CNN are starting to have isolated talking heads making comments about Joe not being all there. Big admission coming from those slimebags.

As we already know, the cackling vulture won't do any better as POTUS.......wonder what it'll take for the left to ever admit such.

Come on midterms.....

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Having been in "it" before, we must stay in the fight. Giving up or weakening is not an option. It's always been the NWO and one world agenda. Always. These elitist globalists are the true puppet masters. Been the plan since the industrial revolution. Most of us were so busy making a living, supporting families and living the American dream, we pretended not to notice the changes.
Soon it will be the elitist commies, who do not give a rats azz about you or I, the powerful and wealthy and the poor serfs, the working class, that is you and I. Or at least I. Thats what we are up against. The leftists are empowered. The media, federal gov't, all the alphabet agencies and the current commie countries are in on the "fix". They know the round their boxer or ours takes the dive in.

The only unanswered question is what can or will we, the people, do?? It's time, heck its way past time to take this country back. Our Constitution provides for this exact scenario.

At my recent family gathering fiasco, my BIL asked "when does your right to have firearms trump my right to safety?" We were both pretty worked up by that point. I screamed "I have the 2nd Amendment, where in our Constitution are you guaranteed safety?" Your safety and that of your family is your responsibility and yours alone. Not the federal gov't. That was my response. My wife has come down on my side, as some of you knew she would. They can go f--- themselves. This is the mindset we are up against. It frightened me, and I know they are mild compared to what we will face.

You all stay safe, stay vigilant and stay prepared. May God Bless you and your families

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Having been in "it" before, we must stay in the fight. Giving up or weakening is not an option. It's always been the NWO and one world agenda. Always. These elitist globalists are the true puppet masters. Been the plan since the industrial revolution. Most of us were so busy making a living, supporting families and living the American dream, we pretended not to notice the changes.
Soon it will be the elitist commies, who do not give a rats azz about you or I, the powerful and wealthy and the poor serfs, the working class, that is you and I. Or at least I. Thats what we are up against. The leftists are empowered. The media, federal gov't, all the alphabet agencies and the current commie countries are in on the "fix". They know the round their boxer or ours takes the dive in.

The only unanswered question is what can or will we, the people, do?? It's time, heck its way past time to take this country back. Our Constitution provides for this exact scenario.

At my recent family gathering fiasco, my BIL asked "when does your right to have firearms trump my right to safety?" We were both pretty worked up by that point. I screamed "I have the 2nd Amendment, where in our Constitution are you guaranteed safety?" Your safety and that of your family is your responsibility and yours alone. Not the federal gov't. That was my response. My wife has come down on my side, as some of you knew she would. They can go f--- themselves. This is the mindset we are up against. It frightened me, and I know they are mild compared to what we will face.

You all stay safe, stay vigilant and stay prepared. May God Bless you and your families
Good to hear that your wife came around. How could she not? Your stand was not only correct, but it was also honorable. I'm sure she still wishes it didn't happen, but she's also proud of you, whether she tells you that or not. ;)

Keep being the great American that you are. We will never give up. We are in this together. God is on our side, and no matter what happens in the end; WE WIN.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Been someone trying to control the world since people figured out others would do their bidding! The Romans almost did it:)

They had this planned all along, the whole thing. That's why Piglosi let it slip so long ago that getting the 25th amendment straightened out was not for DT but the next "President"!! They already had the steal in set up and knew Bumbling Xiden would not be capable, was never in the plan for him to be. They just needed a place holder that everyone heard of.

Nothing the commie leftist liberals do surprises me and I expect much worse! Especially with the forensic audit showing the theft and fraud in Arizona. The left can't hide it so now they attack the auditors because that's all they have! Won't let Cubans in but we must have open boarders? Right! You don't want conservative commie hating Cubans because they see through your agenda!

I am still pushing everyday on someone or something to help our cause, even if it's just talking to one person or calling one politician. It all helps. Look at the number of states really starting to put up some decent voter laws and knocking down anti gun bills. They will always be pushing the gun bills but we are stopping them just as effectively!!

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Been someone trying to control the world since people figured out others would do their bidding! The Romans almost did it:)

They had this planned all along, the whole thing. That's why Piglosi let it slip so long ago that getting the 25th amendment straightened out was not for DT but the next "President"!! They already had the steal in set up and knew Bumbling Xiden would not be capable, was never in the plan for him to be. They just needed a place holder that everyone heard of.

Nothing the commie leftist liberals do surprises me and I expect much worse! Especially with the forensic audit showing the theft and fraud in Arizona. The left can't hide it so now they attack the auditors because that's all they have! Won't let Cubans in but we must have open boarders? Right! You don't want conservative commie hating Cubans because they see through your agenda!

I am still pushing everyday on someone or something to help our cause, even if it's just talking to one person or calling one politician. It all helps. Look at the number of states really starting to put up some decent voter laws and knocking down anti gun bills. They will always be pushing the gun bills but we are stopping them just as effectively!!

Excellent post.

Total agreement on all points made.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's always been the NWO and one world agenda.

And when President Papa Bush said that BS about the New world order, I stood up & right arm out stretched said Sieg-Heil you Bastard.
So you see it's more about the enlightened Political Elites gaining & maintaining control of the rest of us Peasants. :(
It is not about Left or Right, they just want us to OBEY everything they Dictate, that's all.

& said Sig Hail

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
And when President Papa Bush said that BS about the New world order, I stood up & right arm out stretched said Sieg-Heil you Bastard.
So you see it's more about the enlightened Political Elites gaining & maintaining control of the rest of us Peasants. :(
It is not about Left or Right, they just want us to OBEY everything they Dictate, that's all.

& said Sig Hail
Yeah , I about fell out of my chair . Never felt so betrayed in my life . Globalist traitors .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
When Bush uttered those words , it confirmed to me , it was no longer a conspiracy theory .
I had the same realization at the time. This progressed quickly after the election theft, but the groundwork has been in the works for years. At the rate things are happening, the S will HTF sooner rather than later.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
the S will HTF sooner rather than later.
That will do it for sure my friends, that SHTF could be just over the next horizon.
A vote from where? These people are working on behalf of RED CHINA> to Destroy AMERICA!

Was the reason too:?
Just to Divide the American people
The social posts from Chinese actors did not have a clear partisan lean—for instance, they promoted messages in support of both the Black Lives Matter and pro-police Blue Lives Matter movements. The point was not to take a side but rather to boost divisiveness by amplifying competing, emotionally-charged view points.
4_cash_san_quentin_finger.jpg

WHOSE IN CHARGE? SEMPER FI ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts