The Dealer Warehouse reviews

wiper1015

Fanatic
Hi all,
First time poster. I found a supplier: The Dealer Warehouse, & the specialize in mil surp. Has anyone dealt with them? I want to get some feedback, before I waste any more money with them.
Wayne

jamesy

New Fanatic
Welcome, Wayne...

I've never bought anything from them, but their prices don't look horrible for a place that appears to buy comm block stuff, strip it and sell it piecemeal. Shipping seems a bit more reasonable than a few of the bigger better known places.

They're in Commiefornia, so be aware of that in case they ask for payment in pesos or bitcoin.

They don't have anything I want/need, but nothing pricked up my ears as a potential problem.

You said "before I waste any more money with them" have you had problems with them in the past?

Best of luck.

Jamesy

Last edited:

wiper1015

Fanatic
Welcome, Wayne...

I've never bought anything from them, but their prices don't look horrible for a place that appears to buy comm block stuff, strip it and sell it piecemeal. Shipping seems a bit more reasonable than a few of the bigger better known places.

They're in Commiefornia, so be aware of that in case they ask for payment in pesos or bitcoin.

They don't have anything I want/need, but nothing pricked up my ears as a potential problem.

You said "before I waste any more money with them" have you had problems with them in the past?

Best of luck.

Jamesy
I bought a grip safety that was advertised as US surplus. It was described as dark gray phosphated & not cheap cast parts. When it arrived it was black & the cast seam is clearly visible under the tang; the more visible surface is crudely sanded. This obviously is a cheap reproduction from overseas and not US surplus. I emailed them about a return, but they haven't responded yet (it has only been a day).
Wayne

jamesy

New Fanatic
Give 'em another day or two and let us know what transpires (good or bad).

Jamesy