The “NEW” US Shooting Academy! (MUST SEE!)

Repete34

USSA
How many of you have been out to see the US Shooting Academy lately?

The US Shooting Academy sale is final and changes have been made!

One of the first things you will notice is the Pro-Shop now STOCKS firearms ammunition and accessories! Rental firearms are openly displayed for the convenience of our customers.

The selection of firearms is growing daily as well as the accessories that go with them. Cleaning supplies, gun cases, targets, ammunition, magazines, Lula loaders and holsters are some of the items available.
Smith and Wesson, Glock, Springfield, Walther, Kimber, Mossburg, Remington, Beretta, Sig Sauer and Taurus are all IN STOCK! .22 conversions, .22 AR uppers and dedicated rifles are also IN STOCK!

We are stocking holsters for everyone, not only for their skill level but also according to their budget. Kydex, nylon and leather holster from makers such as Biby, Safariland, Uncle Mike, Don Hume, and Bianchi are some of brands we have in stock. Magpul, Benchmade, Pearce, Taser, Streamlight, Mace and Surefire IN STOCK!

We have 3 (THREE) full-time and dedicated gunsmiths. Sights, barrel threading, stock building, custom guns, trigger work, and class III repair can all be handled at the USSA.

Hats, hoodies t-Shirts, and polo's are also in stock!

Memberships are available for everyone!
3yr Trigger Time for 29.95/mo
2yr Trigger Time for 34.95/mo
1yr Trigger Time for 39.95/mo
Day passes and coupon books are also available.

For those of you who have never been to the US Shooting Academy you owe it to yourself to stop by and look at what is in your community. You have not seen a range like this, and we are open for you to use!

If you are interested in increasing you shooting skills you have an opportunity to include Training Group in your membership. Training Group will allow you to take the classes offered at USSA in 90 minute blocks of instruction during the evenings and on the weekends for an additional fee of approximately $10 more per month on your membership. You will not find this opportunity anywhere else!

People are attending these same classes from not just around the country but around the world. As a member of the USSA, you have the unique opportunity to attend these classes by the most affordable means available.

Enroll in a class and experience the USSA difference. I encourage you to come out and see the US Shooting Academy, see the facility, meet the staff, and enjoy the range!

No matter if you are a novice or a professional shooter the USSA is here for YOU!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The pro shop is full and looks awesome! I almost had to whip out the visa for that M&P 9Pro w/SS slide. I didn't even know that option existed.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
VIsited USSA today with a few of my guys from work. The place looks great! It was nice to see so much merchandise.

Repete34

USSA
The Biby holsters are arriving daily and if you are a fan of Raven you will become a fan of these. In the waist band or out, these are one fine kydex holster!

Made here in Tulsa and in stock at the USSA...

Stop by and check these out!

RN&TULSAFIREMAN

Active Fanatic
Havnt been out since the last steel challenge, or was it the zombie shoot, or was it the last multigun? Hell I cant remember. Anyway, this place is an outstanding facility and we cant wait to get the holidays beind us and get back out there shooting in Jan! (Hope this great weather holds)

Repete34

USSA
Many people seem to think that USSA is only for members... Non members are also welcome and $20 will allow you to shoot ALL day!

Gun rentals are for both the member as well as the non member. Glock, Smith&Wesson M&P, Beretta, AR-15’s, benelli, JP, and Siaga are some of the rentals waiting for you.

Come by and see us we will be happy to get you checked in and show you around...

New sale items include; 10% off Surefire lights, 15% off on ALL Benchmade products, and Magpul and Vltor AR-15 stocks are also on sale! PLUS you can add your member discount to these sale prices!

More hoodies, fleece jackets, beanies, hats and shirts have also been added.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
What range facilities are open to non members on a day pass? can I shoot the 300 yard lane?

I'm wanting to know this too. Also wha days and times have the lowest traffic? It'a quite a drive for me and I don't want to drive all the way over and then have to wait around for a million other people on the range.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
I just signed up for the 3 year membership about 2 months ago. The facility is great, the people friendly and helpful, there's always a bay available, and the pro shop is very well stocked as also. That is the pros for the place now the cons. I have already bought a glock 19 from them, and gone through about 1250 rounds of 9mm in the last two months.$$$$$$$. There really are no negatives except the great facility tends to suck money out of your pockets before you even notice it's happening.

Repete34

USSA
New Benchmade knives IN STOCK in addition to Harley Davidson knives USSA logo knives are IN STOCK!

Several Bushmaster AR's IN STOCK!

Some new Surefire lights also IN STOCK!