thanksgiving --my way

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I'm going to visit my grandma who had a stroke - really put a lot of stress on my mom this year..so we all took the meal and cooking it at my brothers and after we all get back from visiting with gma we will have a small gathering.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to visit my grandma who had a stroke - really put a lot of stress on my mom this year..so we all took the meal and cooking it at my brothers and after we all get back from visiting with gma we will have a small gathering.

hope it goes well. great that the family pitche s in to help mom and make grandma feel better that you are all there and care so much. travel safely and enjoy

BenchMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
Not much to miss where I grew up in the NE. But one year we did a lobster and clam bake, corn on the cob with steamed onions and taters. Ok I'm hungry.....

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Gonna have a houseful of Rwandan refugee's (who have embraced the American Dream big time) and a couple other couples that have no local family. Home-made Chicken Pot Pie, Roast Beef on the grill, home-made dinner rolls, various vegetables that I grew and SWMBO canned, and the obligatory 'Punkin' Pie.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Gonna have a houseful of Rwandan refugee's (who have embraced the American Dream big time) and a couple other couples that have no local family. Home-made Chicken Pot Pie, Roast Beef on the grill, home-made dinner rolls, various vegetables that I grew and SWMBO canned, and the obligatory 'Punkin' Pie.
very nicce of you to open your home to others

BenchMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
20181122_092355.jpg Happy Turkey Day everyone! We got relegated to back up mashed taters at this year's get together so I made a big batch! I'm bringing my own fire team +1 so I had to. :D

Latest posts