Thanks for helping new shooter

chr_edw

Fanatic
Thanks to everyone who helped me get started with IDPA yesterday at oil capitol. Had a great time and will be back again.

Thanks,
Chris

Steeltanto

Fanatic
It was a pleasure meeting and shooting with you Chris. I'm Clint, one of the SOs that was in your squad. You did very well for your first time out there, your accuracy was very good, speed comes with practice. Hope to see you out there next month!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
How do we get the oil capital guys to post the scores over here? it would be nice to have a history of them wouldn't it?

Steeltanto

Fanatic
Jack is the man in charge of Oil Capital IDPA, screen name Buzzdraw over on OSA. I'd talk to him about posting here.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I already asked once. I hate to bother someone. I think it woudl help if other folks asked him to send me the scores too. I'll do all the leg work I just need the data. I think it is reallly handy have a place to store all the past scores so you can see how you shot your first match and watch as you climb the list. Don't you?

Steeltanto

Fanatic
If you give me your email address I'll forward you the results as soon as Jack sends them out.

chr_edw

Fanatic
Ill definitely see you out there next week. I went out and shot at ussa last week and had a good time out there also.

Latest posts