Thank you to all BS'ers

Jennifer Herd Seymour

Glitter Britches
I just wanted to stop in and say thanks to all the boomershooters for all of the advice over the last year!! It was 1 year ago that I had never shot a shotgun or rifle and knew NOTHING about them. You guys endured all of my questions and taught me A TON!!! I had no clue where to start and you all helped guide me along the way. I have become facebook friends with many of you and enjoy posts and occasional conversations. It has been a whirlwind year, and I don't get on here as much as I like lately because of life, but I do still check in and read what tacos you are eating and what matches you are shooting and other unmentionables!! :) I have been given some great opportunities for 2015. I am now a part of the Samson X-men and I will be cohosting The Shooter's Mindset on YouTube on Wednesday nights. I'm excited about meeting people in the industry through the show and learning a lot more. Thank you guys for helping me learn 3 gun and tolerating all of my questions!!!! I may still have more lol!

dennishoddy

Your doing a great job representing the shooting sports, Keep after it!

Taco's are speed food. The more you eat, the faster you shoot....or is that poop? I'm confused now.....
:D

Latest posts