Thank you from Georgia - HiCaps

HiCaps

Fanatic
Hey guys.....mainly joining to ask questions about a .45 Randall A231 I've had since new in the 80's. Darn thing has stove piped all it's life and has had no more than 150-200 rounds fired though it. It sits on my bench now 100% disassembled!

Anyway....Howdy from Georgia !!

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello from central Kentucky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
welcome to this show.

I agree with Bobo. .. you need a pro to tune the slide movement

HiCaps

Fanatic
Hmmmm.....I thought I replied to you, but I don't see it now! Canton, Georgia

HiCaps

Fanatic
Yeah.... like over an hour by mapping program! When you said north of the city, I got excited and was hoping Marietta or even further north! You've been great helping me along with suggestions! Thanks for that picture! I've got that tool.....my hands are all bent-up from RA, I'll see if I can compress that spring later!

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah.... like over an hour by mapping program! When you said north of the city, I got excited and was hoping Marietta or even further north! You've been great helping me along with suggestions! Thanks for that picture! I've got that tool.....my hands are all bent-up from RA, I'll see if I can compress that spring later!
No worries. I'll catch up with you soon. My daughter attends KSU in Marrietta. She was on the Kennesaw campus last year.

Let me poke around and see what can get me up your way .