Sold/Expired Testing new weaponlights for group buy. Input wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
OK Gang, I know if you are like me things have been crazy since the first of the year. I am currently in the testing stages of some very promising lights to serve the purpose of everything from weapon mounted lights to EDC to 100M waterproof dive lights. So far everything is looking great and if this all works out I am going to become a sponsor here in BoomerShooter if Brandon will have me. But before the rubber hits the road I would like to get these lights in some of your hands for testing purposes in the form of a Group buy.

I am here testing interest to see if we have enough people for me to get a minimum order going with my supplier. these are a Chinese Brand light but remember so are Fenix. I have a few prelimenary pictures I am going to post up to give you guys and gals something to look at while you contemplate spending your hard earned money.

here are a few specs on the lights I am currently testing.

Max Output: 250(200/120/80) Lumens (optional)
Runtime: 4/5/8/12 Hours (high/low setting)
Length: 15.0cm
Weight: 128.1g
Switch: Single-Button e-Switch
Battery: 1×18650 Rechargeable Li-ion
Function: 100% Brightness / 10% Brightness / Strobe / Variable-Output Setting.
Rechargeable: Easy Plug & Charge

Anyways take a look at let me hear some feedback on what you guys think of this.

img4002q.jpg

ignore my light mount. I had just taken it off the gun for the pictures.
My fenix LD20 on the left. the new light on the right. this is about 40 yards away
img4003d.jpg

again fenix on the left.
img4007q.jpg

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is a picture of the 100M waterproof dive light I am testing as well.I know that is not 100M but its better than nothing. =] its specs are as follows

Max Output: 250/200/120/80 Lumens (optional)
Length: 15.1cm
Weight: 185.1g
Switch: Rotary Magnetic Switch
Function: 100%-50%-10% Brightness / SOS / Strobe
Rechargeable: Independent Charging Barrel

photoze.jpg

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
anyone awake this morning yet? I know i am not. :rolleyes:

There are a few more models I am going to test. When I get them in I will post them here as well and let you guys decide which one if any you would like for a group buy.

BW

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey, thanks for the pics and info. I am going to be looking for a light soon. So keep us posted on your testing.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Well unfortunately they don't have a dedicated pistol light. They do have a nice 1 AA 250 lumen EDC light I have coming to test out. But I wont be able to get my new test lights until after I make another order. So if you guys would like one of them its going to be a blind order. Meaning I haven't got to test them yet. But from everything I have seen from them so far they should be GTG. Pricing info to come.

higgimw

NOW...NOW... I want it NOW!!!
Did I see a price? Or is that going to be based on the number involved in the group buy?

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Retail on these will be about $70 give or take maybe $5.

I think I can do a group buy in these for $50. We will need at least 20 people to be in to get a full case of these. This cost will include wall charger,car charger Hi capacity 18650 Lithium battery, and A nylon holster. Shipping will be about $5 priority. or local pickup for free in Tulsa. Guys I have been beating the crap out of my light and so far it has done great and way brighter than any other torch I have used in the same size. I don't think you will find a better light than this even for the retail Price much less the group buy price.

Here is the deal it will be about 3 week wait time after I place the order so if your not cool with that please don't order.

And lastly. As part of the group buy I would like for you to send me an honest review of the product. what different features you would like to see or what you would want to change. I am considering becoming a full blown dealer for these lights but I want to get some rear world feedback from you guys.

:Edited to add car charger.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
These will have a 1 year warranty through me, Meaning instead of having to send your light back to china and wait for a replacement send it to me and I Will replace it immediately or give you my personal light until I have one to replace your with if I don't have any extras. But since I have to order in cases of 20 I am sure I will have extras.

EagleScout

Well-Known Fanatic
These will have a 1 year warranty through me, Meaning instead of having to send your light back to china and wait for a replacement send it to me and I Will replace it immediately or give you my personal light until I have one to replace your with if I don't have any extras. But since I have to order in cases of 20 I am sure I will have extras.

I am in for one at 50.00 I need a light

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Just wanted to let everyone know I have 4 more spots available then I am going to close this one up.

If all goes well maybe we can try a different model in the next round.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Please see the new official thread I started if your interested in this. It has all the ordering details there.

tul9033

Founding Member
Just wanted to be clear these have a tail cap momentary activation switch. Also, is the the switch 100/10/strobe in that order? Have they been tested sucessfully on a 5.56?
What are the methods of charging? I see mention of a car charger. Sorry if I missed some of these I read it over a few times, didn't want to confuse it with the dive light.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
Just wanted to be clear these have a tail cap momentary activation switch. Also, is the the switch 100/10/strobe in that order? Have they been tested sucessfully on a 5.56?
What are the methods of charging? I see mention of a car charger. Sorry if I missed some of these I read it over a few times, didn't want to confuse it with the dive light.

THis has not been tested on a 5.56 yet but I have subjected it to much more abuse than a 5.56 will ever produce. I do believe you could use them as a breaching device and they would be okay =] yes that is the correct order and these are a side E button that is silent and not a tailcap clicky.

tul9033

Founding Member
My concern was recoil. I've heard of other lights cycling through the modes as rounds are fired.
May not be ideal for the typical light mounts since it doesn't have a tail click. Would seem to be hard to activate with a side switch. My ideal weapon light would be tail click and 100/strobe/10.
Looks like a great light for the money though.

THis has not been tested on a 5.56 yet but I have subjected it to much more abuse than a 5.56 will ever produce. I do believe you could use them as a breaching device and they would be okay =] yes that is the correct order and these are a side E button that is silent and not a tailcap clicky.

Dubs Chops

Well-Known Fanatic
My concern was recoil. I've heard of other lights cycling through the modes as rounds are fired.
May not be ideal for the typical light mounts since it doesn't have a tail click. Would seem to be hard to activate with a side switch. My ideal weapon light would be tail click and 100/strobe/10.
Looks like a great light for the money though.

No problem, I am actually going to be looking onto becoming a dealer for this company. I was iffy of the chinese brand I knew so little about at first. But the more I have gotten to play with these lights the more I am thinking about jumping in. anyways With the group buy order I piggybacked a couple of different models including a tailcap model and adjustable beam model to test out. If I like them I may do another group buy on them as well. These are the models I piggybacked in this shipment.

T16-18650.1136.png

Length: 13.5cm
Weight: 109.9g
Switch: Tailcap Switch
Function (-t): Tactical Momentary-ON / Constant-ON / OFF.
Function (-m): 100-50-10% Brightness Settings /SOS / Strobe or 100% Brightness / 30% Brightness / STROBE.

ang_E7_2AA.jpg

Length: ?
Weight: ?
Switch: Tactical Tail-Cap Switch
Battery: 2×AA NiMH
Function: Adjustable Beam Angle; 100%-10% Brightness / SOS / Strobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts