TDSA's Fall Schedule is up

Hello shooters. The classes scheduled for the fall are online and we are now accepting registrations. The first class this fall will be our Advanced Combat Pistol Level I and that will be Sept. 7-8th. Round count is 800-1000. Due to the ammo situation we are now allowing .22 cal pistols in these classes. We hope it will help save you some dough and make the cost of training a little easier on your bank accounts. We understand training and extra activities are tough in these times but you can't put a price on knowledge that could potentially save your life. This class is THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PISTOL CLASS TAUGHT IN AMERICA according to Lt. Chuck Haggard of the Topeka Police Dept. Chuck has trained with nearly every big named instructor in the country and trusts us to train his Firearms Instructors, his SWAT team members and all the officers on the department. Come see why people rave about this class. If you don't believe me check out the testimonials from our students. They are the ones who will tell you what you want to know.

I anticipate this Sept. class will fill up rather quickly since people have been asking about when our next class is going to be scheduled. Don't wait too long to sign up. If you are a competition shooter, the po-leece, someone who carries a gun for personal or family protection, the Advanced Combat Pistol Level I is a MUST take class.

You'll find the complete calendar and fall schedule online at www.tdsa.us. Hope to see you on the range! Until then, be safe.

Latest posts