TDSA is running a special open to anyone

We have a few classes that we are trying to fill up. One was a last minute Advanced Combat Pistol Level I class and the others have been scheduled for a while but only have a few bodies in them. We need more so the deal is this: Register online for any of these classes and you can use our Military/Police/Fire discount. That's 25% off! You can't beat that anywhere!!!

The classes we are allowing this discount for are:

Advanced Combat Pistol Level 2 - May 19-20. You must have taken ACP I to attend. No exceptions.
Advanced Combat Shotgun - May 26-27
Basic Handgun Marksmanship - June 3rd (fun for the whole family since we do not have age restrictions)
Advanced Combat Pistol Level I - June 9-10th and another ACP I on June 23-24th.

We are also offering another class that is not subject to this discount. It's called Street Survival for Concealed Carry Holders. This is an indoor class that will consist of lecture, hands on physical conflict resolution, gear evaluation, use of a flashlight in conjunction with your firearm, edged weapon training and more.

We'll have a better course description in a few weeks.

If you know of somebody who is looking to get some incredible training at an extremely affordable price please send them our way. Most of these classes are half full so don't wait too long or it might be too late. This discount makes our two days training courses only $150 a day!!!!! I know, I'm crazy but I want to fill these schools up with good folks that want to learn. Hope to see you on the range!

Until then may God richly bless you and keep you and your family safe.

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey everyone considering going to the June 9-10 advanced combat pistol 1. I was wondering if anyone has been to any training at TDSA and if so what did you think about it. I have not had any formal firearms training so think this would be a good start. Class runs about 320$ with discount then another 300-350$ in ammunition so just thought I would get some real opinion of it before I dropped 700 or so $$.
thanks!

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
Let me rephrase that...if u had a positive experience please share with me! If it was negative keepit to yourself, don't want to be bashing anyone!
Thanks

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Hey everyone considering going to the June 9-10 advanced combat pistol 1. I was wondering if anyone has been to any training at TDSA and if so what did you think about it. I have not had any formal firearms training so think this would be a good start. Class runs about 320$ with discount then another 300-350$ in ammunition so just thought I would get some real opinion of it before I dropped 700 or so $$.
thanks!

Here's a thread where several of us that just went last weekend posted about it:
TDSA ACP1

Just scroll down to see the comments after the we took the class.

Feel free to pm or email me with any questions you might have.

This class is perfect for anyone at any skill or experience level. There were fairly new shooters there to very experienced shooters at the class, and everyone leaves with more knowledge and improvement than when they arrived.

Marshall and the rest of the instructors are very professional and very organized in the presentation of the material. Time flies by and even after an 10 or 11 hour day you can't wait to get back at it. I plan on taking it again in the future. I've got to work on the tools they presented and then go back to see where I'm at again.

If you can do it, GO!

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been and it's absolutely got to be among the best training in the country. I'm planning on going back at least once a year.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I fully support Marshall and TDSA. Every shooter of every level will benefit from AP1. DO NOT OVERLOOK THIS PROGRAM it works, more so if you listen. This class is a bargin for what he charges.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
My brother and I took the class this weekend he said he wished he would of taken this class before me lol.
I highly recommend this class.
1. He walks you through all the steps of shooting i had numerous things that needed tweeked and learned several things that took a moment to sink in.
2. Marshall and his instructors are like having a personal trainer at the gym they have a plan and at the end everyone in the class learns how to run their gun more efficiently.
3. Once you take Marshall's class you will have a greater knowledge base of how to run the gun that will carries over into additional training such as books and videos.
Shooting is similar to youth baseball in that most anyone can do it but the better the coaching staff the greater the players chance at success.

I highly recommend this course.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Let me rephrase that...if u had a positive experience please share with me! If it was negative keepit to yourself, don't want to be bashing anyone!
Thanks

If something sucked I'd hope the owner or the company selling product or service would like to know what happened so they can fix the problem.

Latest posts