TDS Recon

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
[font="Arial][size="2"]Has anyone used one of the TDS Recon/Nomad units for ballistic solutions and if so, what are your thoughts? I've had my eye on this for awhile but would like to get some input if anyone can give me some kind of info on it, etc. The only thing I know of that does the same thing is the Barrett BORS but it's pricey at $1,399 and it's nowhere near as rugged and it has to be mounted atop the optics.[/size]

recon250wscreen.gif
The tools to shoot more accurately. Every shot.

The Nightforce Ballistic Program is the most accurate, easy-to-use software on the market. Now, powerful tools are at your disposal to analyze and correct for all the physical forces that influence a bullet’s flight. You will save time, money, and instantly achieve precise drop, lead and windage correctionsâ€"even at extreme rangesâ€"that would otherwise require countless hours and hundreds of shots at the range.

You can compile a vast library of data that will let you optimize your equipment, eliminate variables, and greatly increase your ability to place a precise shot every time.

TDS Recon & Nomad
Nightforce is pleased to introduce the new full-featured handheld computers that help you do more in the field. From Bluetooth capability and integrated microphone, to extra-long battery life and optional GPS, this technology will change the way you do things outdoors.​
The incomparable Nightforce Ballistic Program is pre-loaded and ready to go (other manufacturers charge you $70 or more for this). Access over 500 ballistic coefficients and calculate a zero-point solution instantly, anywhere you go.​
For more information, view the complete spec sheets:​

RECON > NOMAD >​
[/font]

Latest posts