Target Stands at OKCGC

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
All is well. Don't panic. Kurt is putting some stands out.

we were always intending to set out target stands for use. Matt and I just forgot to do it. It isn't that they "go missing" or that we "don't trust the shooters". I am going to put out 3 in each of the new bays to the south of the old 300. Sticks are another matter though, I am putting out some old ones, but as you know they get shot in half etc. it would be a good idea to bring your own sticks.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I was told that video surveillance is being installed. Don't know where, how many, or when, but it's coming.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Scott Hearn said:
I was told that video surveillance is being installed. Don't know where, how many, or when, but it's coming.
Or may be its already there?

That's just a conspirey theory.

dennishoddy

WillR said:
All is well. Don't panic. Kurt is putting some stands out.

we were always intending to set out target stands for use. Matt and I just forgot to do it. It isn't that they "go missing" or that we "don't trust the shooters". I am going to put out 3 in each of the new bays to the south of the old 300. Sticks are another matter though, I am putting out some old ones, but as you know they get shot in half etc. it would be a good idea to bring your own sticks.
I never leave home without my "stick"

Latest posts