Tapatalk problems?

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody else using Tapatalk and pictures won't load half the time??

I go to the web version and they load, but Tapatalk is so dang handy!

busykngt

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm using Tapatalk without any issues. My version is Tapatalk version 7.2.8 on an iPad and iPhone. This is from three months ago and is the latest version as far as I know. I don't know if it would be the same for an Android platform.

A couple of measures you could explore are to clear your caches and then reinstall the Tapatalk App. Clear caches by 1) Settings, then go to Safari (or whatever mobile browser you're using), then scroll down to 'Clear History and Website Data' or some such similar wording, click on it and then clear; 2) I also clear browsing history in Google by clicking the little screen or book looking icon at the bottom of the screen. You can clear all those browsing pages by quickly flicking them to the top of the screen. These are two actions I do at least every day.

If these actions don't solve the picture loading problem, you may want to sign into the Tapatalk forum and ask for help there. Look at my profile and you'll see the Tapatalk forum there. Start following the 'Tapatalk Mobile' thread for iOS and Android App Discussions. Ask the member, "Howdy" for help.

Last edited:

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you very much for the info, I'll look into this! I have cleared the cache with no improvement. I think I'll completely wipe the cache and untistall then start with a fresh download/install and go from there.

If that doesn't work I'll head over to the Tapatalk forum. Thanks again, I appreciate it!
I'm using Tapatalk without any issues. My version is Tapatalk version 7.2.8 on an iPad and iPhone. This is from three months ago and is the latest version as far as I know. I don't know if it would be the same for an Android platform.

A couple of measures you could explore are to clear your caches and then reinstall the Tapatalk App. Clear caches by 1) Settings, then go to Safari (or whatever mobile browser you're using), then scroll down to 'Clear History and Website Data' or some such similar wording, click on it and then clear; 2) I also clear browsing history in Google by clicking the little screen or book looking icon at the bottom of the screen. You can clear all those browsing pages by quickly flicking them to the top of the screen. These are two actions I do at least every day.

If these actions don't solve the picture loading problem, you may want to sign into the Tapatalk forum and ask for help there. Look at my profile and you'll see the Tapatalk forum there. Start following the 'Tapatalk Mobile' thread for iOS andAndroid App Discussions. Ask the member, "Howdy" for help.

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
Problem solved!

If anybody else is having issues with pictures not loading on their Android Tapatalk here's how I fixed mine.

Go to your Tapatalk main page
Go to your profile
Got to settings
Scroll down to "User Agent" and click it.
Now you have 2 options available - by default it is set to "most compatible", I switched it to "mobile only" and it fixed my issues!!

Just to verify I switched it back to "most compatible" again and sure enough, many pics didn't load again! I put it back to mobile and the same pictures now show again [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I will say I'm not crazy about using it due to the company ties to other identities that limit free speech, and data mine users.

Reactions: WWB