Surviving Violence (Tactical Emergency Medicine)

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
****Full disclosure: Jeff doesn't know I'm posting this and I'm not financially or otherwise involved with the success or failure of the class****

TacMedic is putting on a two-day TEM course this weekend (June 4th & 5th) in Tulsa.

The cost is $250. Yes, two-hundred and fifty dollars...for two full days of realistic, scenario-supported, tactical emergency medical training from a former SF Medical Sergeant and current medical practitioner. I promise you, you are not going to find this level of training anywhere in Oklahoma. You are certainly not going to find it conveniently for that price, if at all. You're also not going to get it from someone with Jeff's training, experience, and education. This isn't presented from a "you and six of your coworkers are stacked up on this door to dope house" perspective. This is presented from a "you're in the mall or restaurant and some goat-raping a$$hole decides to give a very hasty physics lesson in air fuel and overpressure and you have what you're carrying" or "you're on your way back from a match and watch the six cars in front of you come together in a dance of rendered steel, plastic, leather, and flesh and you have what's in your car" perspective.

Guys and gals, this isn't just about people who carry guns for a living or for self defense having an obligation to obtain this knowledge anymore. The world effing sucks, okay? Regular, walking around people need this training, too. This is no BS, uncensored, raw knowledge that can save your life or the life of people you love. People piss and moan about the cost of training, then put their $1000 Kimbers in SERPA holsters when they leave the house. I wonder how highly those people would value their lives or limbs. The cost of this class is very low compared to what you receive from it. How much are you going to spend on transpo, ammo, and match fees this weekend? Is it the only match on the calendar this year? I'm just saying.

You can still sign up for this until tomorrow. If you have issues reaching him through the forum, let me know and I'll be happy to get him your info.

Latest posts