Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Great news!!! I can hardly believe it!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I wrote both NRA & GOA when I was banned & only GOA wrote me back, & I
am an NRA member not GOA at that time..
GOA wrote back however NRA was all about Crickets!

New Lifetime member of GOA!!! Who is the NRA?

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I wrote both NRA & GOA when I was banned & only GOA wrote me back, & I
am an NRA member not GOA at that time..
GOA wrote back however NRA was all about Crickets!

New Lifetime member of GOA!!! Who is the NRA?
The NRA has been extremely quiet for quite some time! However I get stuff and notifications from GOA all the times plus they put out a couple YouTube videos each week with updates! I also get at least weekly updates from Buckeye Firearms Association!

Why has the NRA been so quiet?????

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Why? Becuse some of the upper management know their in deep ****.
I agree. I'm seriously rethinking my NRA membership. They have a responsibility to fight. I'm not seeing it. The GOA, of which I'm also a member, seems to be doing all of the front line fighting. The NRA seems to be comfortable staying out of the fray. Maybe the GOA should be considered the primary gun rights organization and to hell with the NRA.

They had better get their act together ASAP.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I would think that some of the things I did for the NRA & American citizens was worth a simple reply from NRA, yet no comment.
NRA life member, NRA certified Rifle & Pistol instructor, NRA Certified RSO for any NRA sanctioned Tournament & so much more.

NRA needs some leadership now! Not later!
As we all know however, we have always been on our own & no matter who or what you belong to it's the real world truth.

I have said many too damn many times, work with & teach our kids about the 2nd amendment, & the fun shooting sports can bring them.
Don't know about where you are, however I get along great with Mexicans & blacks. How about you?

The mindless children with purple hair are protesting the new Plant in Ashville NC because the company makes Military parts, spares etc.
Only Chanel 13 WLOS has to air the Bubble headed Snowflakes like they have anything inteligent to say at all. Who makes the decision to
air these AIR heads with their childish views??

People pouring over our borders . Gas & energy prices on the steep rise. Food prices & availability are becoming an unknown factor.
Life in America Under President Trump has come to an end.

Would you not lo0ve to see just 1 Jew pull out a 1911 & shoot the Terrorist who are attacking them? How about 1 guy shoots some
Massage parlor girls who happen to be of Asian decent we get blasted about how we have to stop the hate of Asians.
Now with Jews as the new target we get from Congress ( at a boy beat them Jews! ) . Where are the TV ads about hate???

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I would think that some of the things I did for the NRA & American citizens was worth a simple reply from NRA, yet no comment.
NRA life member, NRA certified Rifle & Pistol instructor, NRA Certified RSO for any NRA sanctioned Tournament & so much more.

NRA needs some leadership now! Not later!
As we all know however, we have always been on our own & no matter who or what you belong to it's the real world truth.

I have said many too damn many times, work with & teach our kids about the 2nd amendment, & the fun shooting sports can bring them.
Don't know about where you are, however I get along great with Mexicans & blacks. How about you?

The mindless children with purple hair are protesting the new Plant in Ashville NC because the company makes Military parts, spares etc.
Only Chanel 13 WLOS has to air the Bubble headed Snowflakes like they have anything inteligent to say at all. Who makes the decision to
air these AIR heads with their childish views??

People pouring over our borders . Gas & energy prices on the steep rise. Food prices & availability are becoming an unknown factor.
Life in America Under President Trump has come to an end.

Would you not lo0ve to see just 1 Jew pull out a 1911 & shoot the Terrorist who are attacking them? How about 1 guy shoots some
Massage parlor girls who happen to be of Asian decent we get blasted about how we have to stop the hate of Asians.
Now with Jews as the new target we get from Congress ( at a boy beat them Jews! ) . Where are the TV ads about hate???
Great comments. Sometimes I get real PO'd with the NRA. They seem too willing to compromise. Wayne LaPierre needs to go, and take his Italian suits with him.

The system is focused on corrupting our youth and turning them all into leftist zombies and D voters. If the 2nd is discussed at all, they are being taught that it needs to be abolished. Those demonstrators you mentioned in Asheville are the fruits of the lefts evil labor.

I get along fine with all races. We are all made by God in his image. But, these people pouring across our border are being allowed in for sinister reasons, and we all know what the reasons are. If there was the slightest inkling that these people would vote R in masse, does anyone believe they would still be crossing our border?

Yes, I would like to see the Jews being attacked defend themselves. Just 1 major instance would stop the evil bastards doing the attacking.

It appears that we are at the beginning of hard times. Keep your powder dry!

Does anyone other than me feel like we're watching a massive plan unfold?

Coots

New Fanatic
I'm a Patron Life NRA Member. These guys have really pissed me off with there silence and not being aggressive. Also life GOA among others, as you people are. The NRA is done unless the Board of Directors(undirectors) get with it NOW. No More $$$$ to the NRA until then. I'm boiling.

Latest posts