Suppressor Purchase

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm wanting to buy a suppressor for my P-308 SPR. My only problem is finding an LEO who will sign-off on the necessary paperwork. Would anyone happen to know of one who can assist me in this matter?

Furthermore, have any of you had experience with a certain suppressor manufacturer or highly recommend a certain brand/model and if so, why?

I've been looking at several but I have no knowledge of what the best suppressor is for the money, without spending $2000+ for a Surefire.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
contact Bryon at Major Malfunction Munitions in Edmond.
He's the largest suppressor dealer in the nation.
He can help you out with info on the can and paperwork.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I would look into starting a trust. No leo signoff and no fingerprints or photos. This is the route I'm going. Not to be sneaky and work around the signoff and other stuff. Just so it will stay in my family without having them get another stamp after I am no longer around.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I've been to the Major's website on numerous occasions. How do I go about setting up a trust and what does it cost? I've looked all over the place online and can't seem to find information on how to go about setting one up.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Yeah, I've been to the Major's website on numerous occasions. How do I go about setting up a trust and what does it cost? I've looked all over the place online and can't seem to find information on how to go about setting one up.
Bryon (Major Malf) can help you with that.

Latest posts