Superdaves Gun show

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
The one I went to was in norman and had a halfway decent Frito Chili Pie at the concessions. They also had AR lowers for $800

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
The one I went to was in norman and had a halfway decent Frito Chili Pie at the concessions. They also had AR lowers for $800
YGBFKM

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
That's the one where I had a table and the panic was going at full velocity. That's been awhile.

45recoil

likes to party
Corey said:
I heard they had a great jewelry selection also, maybe that will get us back to the OP.
yea makereadyproshop has jewelry selection...but dont ask to see the pinky rings....he keeps them on a 'special' display

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
HackerF15E said:
When I started going to gun shows in the 80s, it was all about the Rambo knives.
I have 1 from each movie :D

dennishoddy

HackerF15E said:
When I started going to gun shows in the 80s, it was all about the Rambo knives.
Oh yeah, with the hook, line, file, and all the junk on a knife made from steel that wouldn't hold an edge if asked to .

Feegee

The Magic Man
Oh yeah, with the hook, line, file, and all the junk on a knife made from steel that wouldn't hold an edge if asked to . Yep that's the one!! I also like throwing it and sticking it in the stockade fence. 😜

Latest posts