Superdaves Gun show

zombiegirl

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone know what's up with Superdave?? Shows are cancelled, no one can be reached to get refunds for tables they've paid for.....phone number is disconnected now??

HackerF15E

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh, suck -- that's not a good sign. Maybe Metcalf did something sneaky?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sounds like Super Dave wasn't so super after all. I remember that Metcalf guy ranting about how other shows pop up and die off and was a real dick over on OSA. I guess he was right.

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
I've met Dave a few times and he seemed OK. No reason was given why he decided to quit on such short notice when one of his shows was scheduled for this weekend. A lot of people are puzzled over this one.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes Jesse. I remember Metcalf spewing venom about a year ago. Guess he called it.

Are there any actual deals at gun shows anymore? I went to one about a year ago and about the average deal was $600 used glocks and such. And that is after the entry fee. I pretty much looked at everything. Didn't buy anything. No body wanted to make any deals. I guess the internet is killing the gunshow. Probably not going to another one.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Corey said:
The internet is the new gun show IMO
in the 90's gun shows, Outdoor America & shotgun news is where it was for this Oklahoma kid.
I agree. I always refer to the boomer classifieds as "the best" gun show.

And Shotgun News was awesome! I always took my Uncle's copy!!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Gun Shows are full of guys that don't know guys like us to tell them where to go to buy stuff right like MRPS or Shooters Source.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Gun Shows are full of guys that don't know guys like us to tell them where to go to buy stuff right like MRPS or Shooters Source.
gun shows are full of guys looking for MRE's and Bear Grylls survival knives.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Matt Rigsby said:
gun shows are full of guys looking for MRE's and Bear Grylls survival knives.
and now they can get those things at their neighborhood survivalist store.......Walmart :D

45recoil

likes to party
There were actually some good deals at his shows. cheap entry fee too. Never advertised one price and u payed more once u got there. Too bad...but id rather go to soonerstate or makereadyproshop

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
Jared Carpenter said:
There were actually some good deals at his shows. cheap entry fee too. Never advertised one price and u payed more once u got there. Too bad...but id rather go to soonerstate or makereadyproshop
I heard they had a great jewelry selection also, maybe that will get us back to the OP.

Latest posts