Summer entertainment?

beerman

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife and I are doing a boating trip from Lake Marion to Charleston this weekend with some friends from our neighborhood. :D

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
beerman said:
My wife and I are doing a boating trip from Lake Marion to Charleston this weekend with some friends from our neighborhood. :D
I have done that trip before. It was a LOT of fun. On one trip a storm came up and lighting was hitting the water just before the locks. The lock tender kept us in the lock until the storm past. What safer place than 70 feet down with a concrete barrier on two sides and a grounded multi ton steel plate on another.

Parhams0508

Well-Known Fanatic
My father would go camping at Mile Creek with me and my little brother the week before Father's Day as his vacation, but he lost his job in February this year, so no vacation....

Instead, we go over to his house every-other Sunday and grill out, play in the pool, shoot some guns, and watch whatever movies he has had on his DVR from free HBO/Showtime/Stars weekends!

Schultz

Well-Known Fanatic
Drive this:

IMG_0001C.jpg

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Riding my Harley Davidson. I hope there will be a mountian trip this summer...I just have to make up my mind to go.

Steve

Latest posts