stoeger m3000

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
usmc1094 said:
Anyone know how to get the snap ring out of the factory tube? I all ready broke a pair of pliers. Is there a trick to it I'm missing?
Push it out by taking the end cap off and load a shell or two in until the snap ring starts walking out, then just grab it with a pair of slip-joint pliers and pull it out.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Looooooonggg just put 200 more down the tube today. Just get use to it

I can get used to it, but not sure about my dad, he's the one going to shoot it. Guess I could put him on the Mossberg, especially if there is a bit of difference in recoil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You can cut a 1/2"-1" off the stock and still put the factory butt pad back on. The screw holder dealers are real long in the stock.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Just finished reading the entire thread on Enos about the M3000. Good grief, that took some dedication. Got the shotgun on the way and waiting to hear back from MOA precision for my magazine parts.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
That thread is a bit long.

I need to summarize it with some more videos.
I watched your videos the other night. I am going to have to grit my teeth and go after it with files and the dremel but I am not really looking forward to it. I just have to keep telling myself that is what I bought it for and its not pretty to begin with.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is just going to have to be long. It will be used by dad (or me), and my son who is 6'6". I'm just going to worry about a tube and load port for now.

jtischauser

Someone messaged me about pictures of my finished loading port mods. I managed to ding it up even more in the process but this shows about the furthest is be comfortable opening things up.

Tried to smooth the sharp edges around the barrel too.

The follower is sticking way out!!! I can see the crack where the OEM tube screws into the receiver.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
I will be picking up the shotgun tomorrow from chargerarms and the parts showed up in the mail today from MOA precision. Now if I can just find the time to massacre the loading port and put the parts on it all will be good. What the hell, I guess there at least a few hours I sleep at night.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Got the M3000 put together this morning. I wasn't nearly as aggressive on the loading port but it seemed to be enough for load two what little bit I have tried it so far. Looking forward to the next match to try it out.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

remember, just cause you see a pic on the internet, and no one replies and says "you really f#*$&%ed that up", doesnt mean that they didnt really f*$% it up.

jtischauser

Would you be referring to my loading port? If so you are correct. It looks worse than I like. Don't be a Jesse!

Jesse Tischauser said:
Would you be referring to my loading port? If so you are correct. It looks worse than I like. Don't be a Jesse!
no sir, not specifically you, just a general warning.. your ports work fine for you.

also, I think I figured out a cheap alternative to those recoil pads you brought over the other day

jtischauser

mike cyrwus said:
no sir, not specifically you, just a general warning.. your ports work fine for you.

also, I think I figured out a cheap alternative to those recoil pads you brought over the other day
Roll of Charmin and some duct tape or is Kurt Miller giving away more old Benelli memorabilia?

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
It will probably need opened up more to quad load but I'm not coordinated enough to pull that off yet. More practice will tell I guess.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
jcameron996 said:
Got the M3000 put together this morning. I wasn't nearly as aggressive on the loading port but it seemed to be enough for load two what little bit I have tried it so far. Looking forward to the next match to try it out.

jcameron996 said:
It will probably need opened up more to quad load but I'm not coordinated enough to pull that off yet. More practice will tell I guess.

not sure, I understand. If it works for deuces, why wouldn't it work for quads?

Latest posts