STI Trubore

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Guys and ladies.
I brought my wife a 2011 in 9mm for Xmas but it only comes with ONE magazine. I don't know anything about 2011s is there other types of mags u can use with this or can you only use sti magazines? They are a bit thin on the ground here just now I figure all others are too but it would be good to know.
Cheers Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
Yea you need to get that sorted for me Tony, I promise to do my best to get you more orders. I'd move over to buy stuff off you but there's not a lot of call for what I do where you guys live

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Phone does not list location. Epic fail!

You might check around over on Enos, I know there's a person or two from New Zealand over on that forum who could point you in the right direction of where to look.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
technetium-99m said:
Phone does not list location. Epic fail!

You might check around over on Enos, I know there's a person or two from New Zealand over on that forum who could point you in the right direction of where to look.
location? I dont know a lot about technology, perhaps you could walk me through this some time

Topshotdudley

Team Scalpel Arms
Older style SV mages will work. If you find some new style SV mags all you would have to do is bevel the inside of the frame a little! Happy hunting!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
MrTheBigOx said:
location? I dont know a lot about technology, perhaps you could walk me through this some time
Each member's posts shows the location they included in their member profile, but this info isn't visible on the mobile version when viewing with a phone.

Feegee makes this mistake all the time.
I'm not sure how many people he's offered to loan his shotgun & caddies to that are 1000s of miles away. :)

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
In my defense, my advice works for the entirety of the United States. That covers a good bit of the membership.

A magazine from Tony shipped to the other side of the globe would probably be 20k after the State Department got their cut.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
$250 export fee and a ass load of paper work, I just pay extra for stuff to save the hassle if only buying bits and pieces

Latest posts