STI Marauder

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
While watching Shooting USA this week they did a little piece on the STI Marauder. I was wondering if any of you have gotten your hands on this gun and put rounds down range with it yet and what your feeling was. I am far from ready to purchase a 2011, still need more practice to even justify one, but never to soon to research a future purchase. Just curious being that it is being marketed for 3 gun according to the show.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It's not my ideal version of a 3-gun pistol.

Id save up and buy a custom gun. Stock STI triggers aren't that awesome.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. When the time comes probably won't be for a little while then I'll be posting for recommended gunsmiths and what to look for. Just caught my curiosity after the clip.

jtischauser

If I was upgrading id go from a polymer to a CZ and then decide if you need more.

The top of the line is the infinity.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Now I have to clean the drool off my phone. Thanks. Lol.

I was on Matt Mink's site a couple weeks ago looking at the cz's. I would like to find somewhere local where I could put my hands on one, unfortunately no one carries them locally here in NY that I have found.

jtischauser

Mike Gregorio (MG23) said:
Now I have to clean the drool off my phone. Thanks. Lol.

I was on Matt Mink's site a couple weeks ago looking at the cz's. I would like to find somewhere local where I could put my hands on one, unfortunately no one carries them locally here in NY that I have found.
They are sweet! If you bought it and didn't like it I'd be surprised and you could easily sell it on Enos for what you paid.

Latest posts