STI Double Tap World Championship - June 13-15, 2014

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
The STI Double Tap Nationals / June 13, 14, 15th / 12 Stages / 310+ Rounds / 60 Yard Long Prize Table / Open - Limited - Production - Single Stack / Theme: The Matrix - Taking on the Agents
Wichita Falls, Texas / Limited to the First 325 Entries

Match Director: Robert Porter / 940-692-3846
Email: [email protected]
www.doubletapranch.com
Entry Fee: 175.00
Shoot all on Friday June 13 or Shoot 8 on Sat and 4 on Sun. Some slot with staff on Thurs
Level II Match / No Enties accepted before Jan 2, 2014

Airic

I shoot.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Why do you guys come try L10 with me and then try to "hide" the red marks I put on your a$$.
Sounds good to me. Maybe ill just keep my production rig and shoot minor so the butthurt will be worse ;-)

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
Sorry about the Confusion, the "National" Title was to be a Descriptive Term about the Quality of the match and the Type competitors that attend from all 50 states and around the world (Jamaica, Sweden, Britain Etc.) more than a Sanctioning Statius from USPSA. We will make changes to make this more clear.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
What time would shooting start? Some of us might be more able to drive down, shoot, and drive back.

Jesse Tischauser said:
Why do you guys come try L10 with me and then try to "hide" the red marks I put on your a$$.
ha, thats funny.
If it were closer to New Years, Id make a resolution not to ever let you beat me in a pistol match ever.

but then again, if it were closer to New Years, Id pick a more challenging resolution, like eating less red meat, or keeping my belly button cleaner.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
ha, thats funny.
If it were closer to New Years, Id make a resolution not to ever let you beat me in a pistol match ever.

but then again, if it were closer to New Years, Id pick a more challenging resolution, like eating less red meat, or keeping my belly button cleaner.

Good call waiting until after Production Nationals to make that resolution!

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
Hey Folks we have had a lot of folks e-mail me and ask when they could register for the DTC 2014? Well registration for the Double Tap Championship opens November 30th. We have partnered with matchsignup.org so you can now sign up for the Match, squad and Pay online in just a couple of clicks. You can also still pay by check with a paper copy sent in the mail or by credit card with your paper Entry mailed in. If you are interested in helping RO the match please drop me a e-mail at [email protected] We are stepping up the prize table this year with new sponsors and more guns then we have ever given away before.

Latest posts