Steve Anderson Class @ Indian Territory

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
Alright folks i know it is last minute but i had some people fall out of the class so i need to fill the slots. I have 8 slots available and they are first PAID first serve. If you say you are interested i will hold your slot for 3 business days if i do not recieve the money by that time then i will move to the next person in line. The class will be at Indian Territory Practical Shooter's Club in Duke, OK on 17FEB13. The range will supply all that is needed for the class(i.e. Props and targets) you will need to bring your shooting equipment(i.e. belt, holster, gun, mags, bullets) I am currently waiting on the round count from Steve. Here is what the class outline looks like:

Accuracy and Efficiency Live Fire Classes:

One day, $250 per shooter.

Classifier skills will be covered in dry fire only, live
fire will focus on field course skills

Class: Minimum 5 shooters, maximum 12.

Less than 8 shooters, I have to add actual travel expenses in there, and divide them out
between the shooters.

For 8 and up I'll cover the travel on my end.

Required props: 1 target and stand per shooter, 5 targets per shooter, 3 non falling steel
targets. 2-4 vision barriers.(Provided by Indian Territory)

If you need any more information please let me know I will update with the round count ASAP. Steve is a great teacher from what i hear and the class should be a BLAST! Come on out you can never learn to much about our sport.

If we do not get the required 8 shooters I will cover his travel if i have to. We currently have 4 slots filled so we only NEED 1 more person to have the class but i would like to fill it up.

Lunch will be provided for an extra $5 otherwise bring your own food. Water will be provided.

Latest posts