Steve Anderson.....an Okie?

TroyF

TheBearcat
Just had a conversation with Steve Anderson. You know, the dryfire book guy.

I didnt realize that he is from Ponca City. Thought that was pretty cool. Small world.

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Hmmm name sounds familiar. I saw his book on the brian enos forum before and would like to read it one of these days.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Theres a pic of him on andrsonshooting.com

Correction.... Andersonshooting.com

I pity the next guy who mentions something about something I should be doing something to.

TroyF

TheBearcat
I should write a book so I can be famous. And Troy will talk to me.

You never write, you never call...
Famous gunbuilder. I remember back in the day when you were living in a box behind the Habana, saving up money to buy a mill, chasing your silly dream of someday building guns. The man called you foolish and tried to keep you down. But who is laughing now......

You never write, you never call...
Famous gunbuilder. I remember back in the day when you were living in a box behind the Habana, saving up money to buy a mill, chasing your silly dream of someday building guns. The man called you foolish and tried to keep you down. But who is laughing now......

(queue theme song to "Annie")

cheech_029

Well-Known Fanatic
I always wondered how the two of you met

Bwahahaha!! Two fruits right off the loom!!!

I pity the next guy who mentions something about something I should be doing something to.

I assume that you DON'T want to include your rumored infatuation with Dead or Alive's You Spin Me Round in this discussion....Troy said you all even had a dance choreographed out to this song....

Latest posts