Stephen from NJ

ALL_comped_EVERYTHING

New Fanatic
New to the forum, mainly shoot 2011's & thinking of trying my hand in Limited Optics, Steel Challenge, & eventually Open. Just started to look for my first open pistol. Mainly something used & older. Had my eye on the STI DVC Steel as it shoots both major & minor with a spring swap, but they seam to be difficult to track down. Plan B would be the STI DVC Open

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
New to the forum, mainly shoot 2011's & thinking of trying my hand in Limited Optics, Steel Challenge, & eventually Open. Just started to look for my first open pistol. Mainly something used & older. Had my eye on the STI DVC Steel as it shoots both major & minor with a spring swap, but they seam to be difficult to track down. Plan B would be the STI DVC Open
Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy your time here. Bunch of great folks!

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.