steel challenge @ussa 11-3-13

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Time for USSA monthly Steel Challenge 11-3-13

We will have all the normal Divisions, Rimfire pistol optic/iron, Centerfire pistol optic /iron, And Rimfire rifle iron/optic.
I will post the scores to SCSA website for those that are members.
15 dollars for non-members, 10 dollars for members,
Shoot a second gun for 5 dollars more.
Sign in at 10 shooting at 10:30.
We will shoot 6 stages round count 150 if you don’t miss.

Don’t forget the time changes Sunday morning or you will be an hour early.
Hope to see you there,
Ryan Alexander

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm tired of seeing 0 replies. So I posted one :) USSA puts on a great match and has one of the best venues I've seen. We appreciate all the work of the staff!!

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Steve. I quit posting match on the other forum for the same reason. not worth my time since no one looked at it.

Renato2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Jeff, so are your current and your ex going to be on the same squad? (Not sure if I'm impressed or scared...)

Steve, are you shooting open on Sunday? Thinking of shooting open on rfp,and cf.

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Renato, the woman you have met is my ex. While she wears me out, we are fine for short periods of time together....

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Renato2011 said:
Jeff, so are your current and your ex going to be on the same squad? (Not sure if I'm impressed or scared...)

Steve, are you shooting open on Sunday? Thinking of shooting open on rfp,and cf.

Actually I'm shooting the Hillbilly Classic at CASA. But after that I'm going back to Steel Challenge all the way till Nationals in Fl. In March. I'm much better at that than USPSA :)

DogmaDog

Fanatic
Ryan,

Thanks for a great match today! The weather was awesome, and small squads made it possible to go at a relaxed pace and still finish pretty early. I'm still shocked that you didn't have a LOT more shooters show up.

W

Latest posts