State Question 788 | FFL transfer

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
1131.gif

dennishoddy

Meanwhile in Colorado today, a couple of folks are charged with murder over legal recreational pot.
Seems the cheaper black market is still thriving without all those taxes and government regulations.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
MikeF said:
Marijuana being a schedule 1 drug is a tremendous waste of resources.
There you go! I don't think it'll get rescheduled for recreational use, but Trump has said medical should be a go. If our law (SQ788) is structured right, and it appears that it MAY pass muster for medical, I think it could be inferred that a 4473 "NO" answer would too.

And for the record I don't use and don't plan to even if it was to become completely legal. I much prefer a 12 pack of 6 point or a pint of something wet.

dennishoddy

dennishoddy said:
Meanwhile in Colorado today, a couple of folks are charged with murder over legal recreational pot.
Seems the cheaper black market is still thriving without all those taxes and government regulations.

Spencer said:
And some kid got stabbed over Pokemon cards a few years ago. Gotta ban em all!
My comment was because we stayed in a motel across from a legal dispensary in colorado last month. Our window faced that direction, so I kinda kept an eye on the place. Not one vehicle pulled in to buy anything.
We asked the breakfast waitstaff the next morning about the lack of traffic, and his reply was that the dispensaries are for tourists, because the locals could buy it from bubba on the street much cheaper without having to pay the gubberment taxes and special fees attached to it.
Hence the illegal trade in a state with recreational laws that allow its citizens to partake still has an illegal trade with the crime attached to it.
And also for the record, I've never taken or possessed any illegal drug, and never plan to partake of mary jane in the future in the smokable version.
If there is some truly medicinal oils or something that can be taken to reduce pain, etc, I might consider it if legal.
I've always been amazed at the folks that try to justify breaking the existing laws in the name of freedom and then go to jail.
If you don't like a law, get onboard with changing it.
In the meantime don't ***** about getting busted in your cheech and chong van with smoke rolling out the windows when its illegal.

Latest posts