Stalked today!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Bored and needed to get out awhile so loaded up and went to neighbor's stock pond to fish, with all our rain the cotton mouths also needed an outing also it seemed, had 2 literally follow me till I felt I was in a safe place to end it for good 1 round each from 45 Speer shot shells did the trick, they work very well from my officer's Colt and I feel better around cattle with them. Did catch 14 bass till it got warm and the bite stopped.

m/v MOJO

Fanatic
Cotton mouth snakes are very aggressive. I've had them try to come in the boat with me while frog gigging in the bayous of La. We used to always carry "snake shot" shot shells in .38 revolvers! You're right, they work well to dispatch 'em.

Reactions: DRD

Golfnut27

Fanatic
I need to get back to shooting. I have basically taken the last year off, except for shooting raccoons. In the past half year, I've killed 18 of those wiley critters and 3 skunks. I'm known for my pistol shooting accuracy and speed. I've got to get back at it. I've managed to score some ammo recently, with quite a bit of time online. I shoot a lot of 9mm primarily, usually a couple of hundred rounds per range visit, which occurs 5 or 6 times a year.

Latest posts