SPS guns

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
benny hill said:
We have in stock the new SPS pantera 9mm, like STI edge only better built and looking and reliable for $1695.00, and one pantera open gun for $2295.00
That just blows my mind that a well known cutsom 2011 builder is selling these guns for this kinda money. I really need to try one they are so cheap.

benny hill

jesse, they are fitted really nice, hand fitting on the ramp, ext. undercut . only thing I would replace is hammer as it is MIM part but probley work good. If you want one will throw in a 2# trigger on it.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
If anyone wants to check out the Vista Open gun in .38SC, mine should be here from Benny by the end of the week. I will have it out at the club for the match Saturday..

Mike

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
If anyone wants to check out the Vista Open gun in .38SC, mine should be here from Benny by the end of the week. I will have it out at the club for the match Saturday..

Mike
If anyone want to check out my old raggedy ass open gun, they're welcome to as well.........not really, just wanted to sound like a big deal like my buddy Mike.

Latest posts