Sponsor product Reviews wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Did you receive something off the BoomerShooter prize table and want to do a comprehensive review of the product? Reviews should be thorough but to the point, semi-professional looking pictures. Try to be objective and also fair.

You can use the same format like I have in the past if it makes it easier

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/page/index.html/_/reviews/gear-reviews/

START A NEW THREAD IF YOU ARE REVIEWING A PRODUCT

getting loot via sponsorship and getting something off a prize table isnt really the same.

For me, if someones sponsored by, and talks and reviews, the product, I put him or her in the same class as Al Gore talking about the climate.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
getting loot via sponsorship and getting something off a prize table isnt really the same.

For me, if someones sponsored by, and talks and reviews, the product, I put him or her in the same class as Al Gore talking about the climate.
Mike, I believe he's referring to the sponsor's of BoomerShooter & the 2014 "virtual prize table". Not swag sponsored shooters might have gotten from their sponsors.

Since these are just regular folks who would just be reviewing a prize they won, an unbiased opinion isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Ah, in that case, Ill shut up cause Mike wears no ones jersey. Not even if they didnt pay me for it

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I got a Vortex Sparc 2 from The Shooters Source with my gift certificate from the drawing, so I'll speak on the customer service side of the company.

While looking at his old website I saw they had the Sparc 2 in stock, but on the new website it wasn't listed anymore so I emailed Jeremy who informed me that they were completely out.
Next thing I know, I get another email from him saying that he can have one in a couple days from Vortex, so I said go for it. He took my info, I paid him what wasn't covered with the gift certificate and 2 days later it was sitting on my doorstep.

Thank you Jeremy for doing the legwork and making the transaction simple and quick.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Matt Rigsby said:
I got a Vortex Sparc 2 from The Shooters Source with my gift certificate from the drawing, so I'll speak on the customer service side of the company.

While looking at his old website I saw they had the Sparc 2 in stock, but on the new website it wasn't listed anymore so I emailed Jeremy who informed me that they were completely out.
Next thing I know, I get another email from him saying that he can have one in a couple days from Vortex, so I said go for it. He took my info, I paid him what wasn't covered with the gift certificate and 2 days later it was sitting on my doorstep.

Thank you Jeremy for doing the legwork and making the transaction simple and quick.
Review that *****.......

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Hey Matt
I was about to buy a sparc 2 and ran across this. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Yay or nay? Why or why not? Thanks! Ps just checked shooters source after reading this and doesn't appear they have any.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Tom Koch said:
Hey Matt
I was about to buy a sparc 2 and ran across this. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. Yay or nay? Why or why not? Thanks! Ps just checked shooters source after reading this and doesn't appear they have any.
It's on a 9mm AR that's under construction at the moment so until I get a 9mm bolt, I won't have any rounds on it, but my initial impression is that it's a very well built sight. Slim profile, lightweight, easy to use buttons, comes with multiple mounts to get the correct height, the dot is bright. So far I really like it.

Glockman85

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
It's on a 9mm AR that's under construction at the moment so until I get a 9mm bolt, I won't have any rounds on it, but my initial impression is that it's a very well built sight. Slim profile, lightweight, easy to use buttons, comes with multiple mounts to get the correct hight, the dot is bright. So far I really like it.
Cool thanks man! That's good enough for me. Appreciate it!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
It's on a 9mm AR that's under construction at the moment so until I get a 9mm bolt, I won't have any rounds on it, but my initial impression is that it's a very well built sight. Slim profile, lightweight, easy to use buttons, comes with multiple mounts to get the correct height, the dot is bright. So far I really like it.
I have a bolt, block & 4 mags for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts