jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
[quote author=stroker-c10 link=topic=236.msg2048#msg2048 date=1286749702]
PM me on okshooters
[/quote]

:sign0135:

Implodedmindz

Fanatic
Any word on those people that thought they might want more than 1? I'm ancey to send out my form 1 and need a lower to do so :-/

And what's wrong w/ okshooters? Ha.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
[quote author=Implodedmindz link=topic=236.msg2271#msg2271 date=1287056098]And what's wrong w/ okshooters? Ha.
[/quote]

Nothing, they have great classifieds.

Bruno2

Active Fanatic
I will take one . I really dont want to drive to the city though. What have we concluded on the Tulsa buyers ? As far as what we have to do in order to get them here?

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Bruno2 - right now we have one FFL going to take the shipment in the metro - I do not have anyone in Tulsa that has stepped up to do the transfer for everyone in Tulsa. I will add you to the list let us know if you change your mind.

Bruno2

Active Fanatic
Has anybody put any feelers out to the ffl dealers in Tulsa? I am willing to bet that somebody would do it.

Might check with Don Franson he may know someone.

cheech_029

Well-Known Fanatic
Count me in for 2 of these lowers.

I assume they are marked multi and have the bullet pictogram too?

Thank you for the opportunity. Please advise when and where to send payment.

Implodedmindz

Fanatic
A friend of mine ChuckDN is interested in a lower himself but it seems he hasnt gotten an email to verify his account or something because he cant post. So put him down for one or if someone could fix his account accordingly so he could get in on this too. Thanks.

honeybee

Well-Known Fanatic
I can do transfers in Tulsa for you but you have to get them to me, I cannot just run to OKC to pick them up.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
A friend of mine ChuckDN is interested in a lower himself but it seems he hasnt gotten an email to verify his account or something because he cant post. So put him down for one or if someone could fix his account accordingly so he could get in on this too. Thanks.

I made him a member - sometimes those emails go to the spam box....

That feature is there to keep spammers off - I'm sending out payment emails soon.

Brandon

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
OK Everyone,

We have enough to order the lowers. I will need either FTF Cash in the Norman area or a Money Order mailed to - (personal checks will have to be cleared before you will be marked paid)

Make all checks payable to me. Once I get the payment from everyone I will order the lowers - the transfers will be done in Edmond by one of our members - more details to come on that.

Brandon DuBois

Aggieddad02

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't forget that I want one also to do my 6.8 SPC build. Jesse, get in on this you need a long range high thump AR, but then again I guess you probably already have something in that category.

Dad

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Everyone - When I receive money from you I will mark the original thread as PAID so you can tell that I did in fact receive it.

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts