Sold/Expired Spike Lower Group Buy - $77 / Lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Not too late at all - how many do you want? Mail the money - I am keeping track on the main page who all has paid...once I get 15 I will give a day or two for final payments then I will order.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Everyone keep the money coming - we are halfway to collecting the money. Would love to get the order placed next week as I am leaving for out of the country in a few weeks. If we get the ordered before I leave you can pick them up from the FFL while I am gone...

ALSO

I can take PAYPAL if you want but you must pay the FEEs - using the online calculator it comes out to 79.61 after PayPal fees which leaves me with $77.00 in my account - let me know if you want to pay via PayPal

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
OK - I got payment today from Jameson Payne - but I have no idea who's screen name that is so I can mark them paid.

So if you are Jameson Payne - PM me with your address so I can confirm its you and mark you paid.

Brandon

Vicious

Fanatic
I was out of town last week, but my wife left off my screen name when she sent the payment. I cleared that up with Brandon last night. Sorry for the confusion.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I'm LOCKING this for now - NO MORE PAYMENTS will be accepted - I will be placing the order as soon as all the personal checks clear - stay tuned for more info...

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I just wanted to let everyone know that the PAYMENT has been mailed to Spikes so they should receive it this week and hopefully everything should be in next week.

I will let you know when I know more.

Brandon

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Just got an email from Spikes - they received the payment and they are getting the order together and it will go out this week.

Brandon

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
And they have been shipped - Looks like they will be delivered this week - I will be getting with the FFL who is accepting them before I leave the country and have everything set up for you guys to pick them up.

Brandon

Red River Ammo Co.

.380, 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP
Hey Guys,

The Spike's Lowers are here. I will be posting some times I will be available for you to come pick up your lower and do your 4473. We will need your current drivers license. Feel free to post the time you will be coming up. Also, please call me when you are on your way. 405-207-1331.

Friday the 19th from 3pm to 5:45pm
Monday the 22nd from 2pm to 5pm
I'll post some more times later, but these are you best two chances before Thanksgiving.

We are located at 3847 S. Boulevard Suite 100, Edmond, OK 73013. We are in the Stonebridge Office Park between 33rd and Memorial on Boulevard. We are located in the building behind/west of the SpiritBank. "Element Capital" is on the door.

Thanks,

Trevor

Vicious

Fanatic
I missed it too. I'm assuming there will be a time after thanksgiving, at least I hope so. I don't think I'll be able to make it Monday by 5.

Thanks for doing this for us!

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I posted this in the other thread. I didn't get in on this but need to build my daughters a dedicated 22 with a Nordic upper, so if anyone is reconsidering their purchase, I will buy it from you and do the 4473..

M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts