Southwest 3 Gun Series

WBlevins48

Well-Known Fanatic
The goal of this series is to incentive people to shoot monthly matches around the state and work towards qualifying for the Southwest 3 Gun Series Championship Match and Shootout Finale at the end of the year. For 2017, the series will start in April and run through September, with the Series Championship in November. Shooters will accumulate points relative to their finish at monthly matches through participating clubs.

Participating clubs:

Copperas Cove Pistol Clubâ€" Kempner
Dissident Arms Multigunâ€" Navosota
Extreme Tactics and Training Solutionsâ€" Waxahachie
North Texas Multi Gunâ€" Cresson
Texas 3Gâ€" Marble Falls

Check out the website or Facebook page for more details.

toothandnail

Well-Known Fanatic
WBlevins48 said:
Thanks. Your post on social media is what made me take action on this idea I have kicked around for two years. Maybe we can organize a MidWest vs Southwest match in the future!
Great minds think alike :crazy: That's about when we hatched the idea as well.
We did it in ATV racing years before and it worked out great. We had originally hoped to start with the CMMG range, but they closed down the year we opened so that kinda got put back, then Chad opened his range and, here we are.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
toothandnail said:
Great minds think alike :crazy: That's about when we hatched the idea as well.
We did it in ATV racing years before and it worked out great. We had originally hoped to start with the CMMG range, but they closed down the year we opened so that kinda got put back, then Chad opened his range and, here we are.
And maybe some place in KS will finally start allowing more fun and we could add another state!

WBlevins48

Well-Known Fanatic
We will be Live on Facebook on Wednesday, March 22nd at 8pm for a Q&A session about the Shooters Source SW3G Series, Championship and Shootout Finale. We will outline the series, talk about the clubs involved and their schedules, explain how to get invited to the Championship, what the Shootout Finale is, and anything anyone brings up. The FB page is here!

pre_1490064436__2017_ss_sw3g_logo.jpg

Latest posts