South Carolina Appleseed

dreamerofdreams

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello everyone!

Our next South Carolina Appleseed will be held on February 23/24 at Mid Carolina Rifle Club in Gaston, SC.

Project Appleseed is an activity of The Revolutionary War Veterans Association, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, dedicated to teaching every American our shared heritage and history as well as traditional rifle marksmanship skills.

You can sign up for a shoot and find out more at http://appleseedinfo.org/index.html

We'd love to see you there!

dreamerofdreams

Well-Known Fanatic
We'll be happy to have you at any of the shoots! Keep checking that page, too, I think we might be adding some more in the near future!

PCShogun

Well-Known Fanatic
Your group ever get to the low country?

I'd love to shoot something from that era and talk a bit of history with your guys. I just cannot travel that far to do it.

dreamerofdreams

Well-Known Fanatic
PCShogun,

I need to double check to see where the ranges we're hoping to expand to are. If we don't get anything in that area this year though, I'd be more than willing to come down and do what we call a Library Seed - the history talk without the shooting until we can get a range down there!

dreamerofdreams

Well-Known Fanatic
Bump!

The Batesburg-Leesville shoot is fast approaching! This is going to be an extra-special shoot, we have some very talented instructors coming from out of state in addition to our excellent South Carolina cadre!

Active duty military, LEOs shoot for free! Ladies shoot for only $40 and kids for $20! Can't beat the price for good training.

Latest posts