Sold/Expired Sooner State Pawn

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
Great group of people!!!! Took care of my FFL transfer and did an excellent job!!!!

Thanks!!!!!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I got to meet Tommy and Todd and I want to say they are the tits! They donated a pistol for the Sporting Clays Tournament. how awesome is that?

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Went in the store for a purchase. Great guys. Would recommend to anyone.

Steve

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
Tommy hooked me up with some hard to get hardware. Great guys to deal with; I'll definitely be dealing here again.

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Tommy is the best. He is going the extra mile to see that i get my M&P.40. How cool is that.
Most people today would say put up or shut up, but not tommy.

EagleScout

Well-Known Fanatic
Great place, Tommy and the crew are great, great service. Tommy hooked me up with a new Glock 36 and a very good trade. You will not find his level of service or pricing anywhere in Tulsa. Worth the drive!

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
Tommy and his staff are great to deal with and the prices on their guns are very low. Will be a repeat customer, thanks again Tommy!!!

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Great purchase of some .223 ammo from Tommy on Tuesday. He even helped me get a blue label Glock cheaper than anywhere else. I highly recommend these guys.

Fireman96

Fanatic
Great crew at Sooner State Pawn. I notified Tommy that I was I was looking for a S&W M&P 9 Shield on 9/13. On 9/14 I was the proud owner of a S&W M&P 9 Shield. You have earned another loyal customer. Thanks again Tommy and the crew at Sooner State Pawn.
Clay

Warpig

Active Fanatic
oh yeah,I've known Todd for years and He and Tommy and the rest are great people and an exceptional business. Don't hesitate to call Him for a transfer or any other type of firearm need ,If He doesn't have it He'll try to find what You need at a really great price.Have done much much business with Them and wont think twice to do more.Your right Burke and who don't like Tit's.

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought an action from Brownells, I spoke to a Jessica @ SSP to get her to FAX the FFL and everything went super smooth.
It is nice to go somewhere and everyone knows what they are doing.
Definitely a do again thanks guys

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I bought a new shotgun from these folks last weekend. Great time, as always, and probably the fastest NICS check of my life. Great company.

Latest posts