Sonny Puzikas shoots one of his instructors

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow .. I wonder if he accidentally shot him through a wall or if he thought he was a target.

dennishoddy

While details are thin, what is apparent is that Sonny entered the shoot house while the instructor and possibly the student were still in the house, and at some time after entering the shoot house, fired three shots which struck the fellow instructor twice in the abdomen and once in an extremity.

What was he doing in the shoot house, while an exercise was going on is my question.

The Antichrome

I dont want to make light of the grim situation, but I do have a couple of points to make.

I had never heard of this guy until I saw a notice on this forum about a class he was planning.
He is supposed to be the grand poobah of AK47 training. I see that he has a Panteo video out.

The lesson to be learned is that it can happen to the 'experts', it can happen to anybody.

Also, this occurred at a range called 'TDSA'...NOT to be confused with the TDSA in Tulsa.
Marshall, and 'our' TDSA crew wont shoot you...or at least if they do, it'll be on purpose.
And if they do, it wont be charlie, delta, mike, either...

My best wishes to the guy for a full recovery. Them AK's is dangerous.

Latest posts