Some 3 gun videos, Mcguire, Nate, Jesse

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Heres some videos of Saturdays shoot....Awesome time guys, despite the cold and rain. Im def hooked....

its only letting me do a few at a time but you can check them out on youtube as well...

Nate R.

Active Fanatic
Haha Hell ya! Great vids i cant wait till we watch these vids a year from now and say "Was i really that slow?" lol. We def got our feet wet today in more ways than one.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic

My machine gun stage, as jesse called it...

jesse running the shotgun pistol stage

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Nice shooting guys! I meant to introduce myself but I wasn't sure who was who there were so many new shooters there. I also want to give you guys a ton of credit for coming out. Seems like a lot of people talk a lot about shooting sometimes, but never seem to show. lol... Welcome to your new addiction.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The first shell or two were regular or reduced recoil then he got to the 3 " and you could almost see him trying to decide if he wanted to take the penalties or the smack in the cheek from those things.

McGuire

Well-Known Fanatic
Pansy...lol, next time we are shooting heavy metal and Im bringing 3.5 inch. That`ll show you.
Yea, if wasn't the best feeling I've ever had. Ill probably stick to 2 and 3/4 from now on. Thats just all i had.

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
I need some education on score sheet. I'm not being picky just dont understand.
On the total sheet i have 4 procedural, on the stage sheets no procedural on any of the stages.
Can someone tell me how i picked them up?
This being my first three gun i'm very happy to have done a well as i did.
just using the score sheet as a base line to improve next month.

Latest posts