SOLD to my FFL Marlin 981TS.22 Stainless LNIB Lowered Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
Not able to shoot rifle's anymore (Health). I shot one tube in the gun and cleaned put away. I believe this is the only tube fed bolt you can buy. Reason i bought it.Plus a .22 Boresnake and .270 rifle Bore Viper. I have the box, manual, Butler Creek Sling and 2 scoped rifle cases plus ammo. This is my favorite part it can shoot, short's, Long's and Long Rifle's. I'll be at the ShooterFestz next Sat for a FTF plus have ~appox 1700rds of .22, all for $200. Just selling gun's i don't ot cannot use, thank's

Tubular magazine holds 25 Short, 19 Long or 17 Long Rifle cartridges. Plus a 4x20 silver scope new with ring's. Not a expensive scope but should do fine on a .22.

David

zoom981ts.jpg

By deehkman at 2011-10-29

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
Marlin 981TS .22 Stainless LNIB Lowered Price.

BenMara said:
Tried Private Msg you that im interested

Hi Ben i did not get a PM in awhile sorry but here is my e-mail for any question's. [email protected]

I have a place i ship from close by to ask about shipping, plus i'll ask my FFL if a long gun needs to go to a FFL today. I will be at the shootenfest tomorrow. I think one i talked to is not going. But if you are or not a friend maybe could get the gun and all i have to with it and get it close to you. Just a thought, thank's

The extras cost me a good bit of money. The sling is Neoprene very. I just have no need for a rifle being barely able to walk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts