Status
Not open for further replies.

AzogSS

Active Fanatic
***** S. O. L. D.*****

badgerordinance.jpg

308.jpg

93099cd4.jpg

For Sale is a Gently used Remington PSS (Police Sharp Shooter) .308 (Short Action). Paid over $1000 and purchased in state. Attached is a Badger Ordinance rail (0 Cant) that retails for around $150 and is of highest quality. Barrel is 26" and this weapon has less than 50 rounds fired through it. I have shot quarters (literally) with this gun. Selling because I am in the process of building another .308 and don't need 2 in the safe.

I have over $1200 after taxes etc. in this gun. Will sell for $900[/Tb]. I am located in Columbia, SC.
Thanks for looking.
-Andy

mcdaniel

Well-Known Fanatic
FS: Remington 700 PSS

Now's good. Wasn't trying to bust balls, just goes against general forum etiquette. Good luck with your sale. Its a very nice rifle.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic

The only trade I could make is a black Kimber Ultra Carry II...my wife would kill me since she gave it to me. :D

That rifle is beautiful; free bump for making me drool. I didn't know there was etiquette on thread bumping either.

AzogSS

Active Fanatic

11B3XCIB said:
The only trade I could make is a black Kimber Ultra Carry II...my wife would kill me since she gave it to me. :D

That rifle is beautiful; free bump for making me drool. I didn't know there was etiquette on thread bumping either.

Neither did I, but I live and learn. Thanks for your service I've done two tours in Iraq myself (Mosul, Iskandariya, Balad and Taji).

If your wife changes her mind let me know, I'm sure we can work something out for the Kimber :mrgreen:

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic

I moved around a lot on my first trip; spent most of my time in little FOBs around Baghdad, but we occasionally patrolled up to SMB/SMC grid line between Balad and Taji.

I might slide a "Would you ever trade a gun for a gun...?" into a conversation tomorrow and see what happens :shock:

AzogSS

Active Fanatic

Only 100m. When I was breaking in the barrel I shot at Indian Creek range and was maxed at 100.

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic

Still, 2 shots on a quarter at 100m is pretty much...wait for it...RIGHT ON THE MONEY!! OHHHH yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts