Remington 1911 R1 Recon COMMANDER Double Stack Semi-automatic .45 ACP Pistol
We're not saying the 1911 has a weakness, but if you asked modern shooters to name one, they'd almost certainly say something about the limited 7-round capacity. Well, leave it to Remington to offer a modern 1911 that delivers double-stack firepower without the brick-in-the-hand feel of other high-cap .45s. It's a fine line, but the R1 Recon Commander walks it beautifully, preserving the familiar ergonomics of John Browning's beloved 1911.
Of course, the features don't end there. The R1 features a 4.25" match-grade barrel for exceptional accuracy, as well as an exaggerated beavertail to keep your hand safe from bite. The trigger is fully adjustable from 3.5 to 5 pounds, and the G10 grips make it a comfortable fit in your hand. The slide, barrel and frame are finished in black PVD for top-notch durability, and the tritium night sights are the cherry on top. Every element is produced with ultra-tight tolerances on equipment representing the height of modern technology. The result? A sweet-shooting Pistol with a legendary design and top reliability.
* 4.25" match-grade barrel for accuracy
* Stainless steel frame and slide with PVD finish for durability
* Tritiuim 3-dot night sights for low-light targeting
* Adjustable 3.5-5 lb. skeletonized trigger provides a nice, light pull
* Extended beavertail grip safety
* Ambidextrous thumb safety
* G10 grips and checkered front strap for firm hold
* Underside accessory rail for laser, light, etc.
* Wide front and rear cocking serrations
* Includes SEVEN (7) 15-rd. magazines
* Item Number: 707208
* Caliber: .45 ACP
* Action: Semi-automatic (SAO)
* Capacity: 15+1
* Barrel Length: 4.25" match-grade
* Frame: Stainless with PVD finish
* Slide: Stainless with PVD finish
* Grips: G10
* Sights: Tritium 3-dot
* Safety: Extended beavertail, ambidextrous thumb
* Overall Length: 8.5"
* Overall Width: 1.4"
* Mfg. Number: REM 96489
* UPC: 885293964891