Sold/Expired **SOLD**Custom Shop Colt 1911 for sale. Special Combat GOVERNMENT Rail Gun

David Sharp

Fanatic
Excellent Condition, never carried or holstered, no scratches, no dings, no "idiot mark". Photos are of actual pistol. COLT CUSTOM SHOP SPECIAL COMBAT GOVERNMENT RAIL GUN, Model 01070RGZ. Limited Edition, this is #46 (of only approximately 100 Pistols made), Hand Built in the COLT CUSTOM SHOP, features: Black Nitride Coated Stainless Steel, Black Cherry G10 Grips, Dual Recoil Springs, Fitted Forged Grip Safety, Hand Fitted and Tuned Trigger, Tool Steel Novak Single Side Safety, Fitted National Match Barrel and Bushing with Carry Bevel, Tool Steel magazine catch and Sear, Tool Steel Disconnector, 20 LPI Checkered Front Strap with Improved Enhanced Cut, 20 LPI Checkered Mainspring Housing beveled to match the Receiver, Full Beveled Magazine Well, Complete Dehorning, Novak Night Sight Front Sight, Novak Low Mount Plain Black Rear Sight, Limited Run of 100 Pistols, Unique Serial Number Prefix "CSRG", Unique Slide Markings. Comes with (6) Chip McCormick 8 Round Power Mag Blackened Stainless Steel Magazines, Original Colt Hard Case, Lock, Manual, etc. $2750 shipped to your FFL.

PM me for details or with questions. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• RG Left.JPG
    RG Left.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 59
  • RG Right.jpg
    RG Right.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation, great looking Colt.

David Sharp

Fanatic
Thanks for the welcome. I know my profile lists me as a "New Fanatic", but truth be told, I've been on the Forum(s) for years. Retired LEO (31 years), been carrying/shooting the 1911 since the 80's. Of all the pistols I've shot, I can shoot none better than the 1911 platform. This one I have listed is by far the best Colt I've ever owned. Colt's equivalent of a Wilson Combat handgun. Having said that, it has been a safe queen, as I prefer non-railed 1911's, so off it goes to a good home where it will better appreciated, shot more, and carried. Again, thanks for the welcome!