Sold/Expired SOLD: ATI 9mm 1911 Commander

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm selling an ATI 1911 9mm 4.25". I took this as part of a trade deal.
I bought it with 100 rounds through it. I took it to the range and it had some "fail to eject" issues, so I had a new Wilson Combat ejector installed - now it works flawlessly! I took it back to the range and put 200 flawless rounds through it. It has under 350 rounds total shot through it.

The 1st owner apparently wasn't careful handling it, as he somehow put several scratches in the slide finish. I took pictures of them the best I could. The close-up pictures actually make them look worse than they are, but I want people to know about them! More pictures are available upon request, Armslist only let's me upload 3.

It comes in the original hard case, with the original 9 round magazine.

Price is firm:
$300 face to face ( I live in Iowa)
OR
$330 shipped to your FFL
ATI 01.jpegATI 02.jpegATI 03.jpegATI 04.jpegATI 05.jpegATI 06.jpegATI 07.jpegATI 08.jpegATI 09.jpeg

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
The ATIs are pretty decent guns for what they cost. I've got a full size 45 with some work done to it, made it real nice!

I wish you good luck in your selling venture.

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
The ATIs are pretty decent guns for what they cost. I've got a full size 45 with some work done to it, made it real nice!

I wish you good luck in your selling venture.
Thanks! It's not the end of the world if I don't sell it. I'll probably just throw it in a drawer in the camper [emoji106]

Addicted2Gunz

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm open to trade offers. Interested in handguns, let me know what ya have [emoji106]