*SOLD* 5.56x45mm SS109, FMJ, 62 Grain Ammunition On S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewisite

Fanatic
I have two Federal Ammo cans I am looking to unload. Most people are very familiar with these by now I am sure, rounds are packed on stripper clips and in cardboard boxes inside the can. From what I understand these are getting a tad tough to find at the moment and the few places I have found them have them upwards of $170.00 if they are even in stock. I am not looking to spin a profit, letting them go for what I paid for them originally.

Asking $150.00 for each. Prefer face to face, I am in the Clemson/Anderson area. Shipping is a possibility, but that will make the price go up a bit as I am sure those things are incredibly expensive to ship.

ghalm001

Well-Known Fanatic
Federal XM855 5.56x45mm SS109, FMJ, 62 Grain Ammunition On S

Im sure this is a supid ? how much comes in each can ty Gary

thehammer69

Well-Known Fanatic

If you lived in the Charleston area, i would buy a can from you. Alas you don't.... :(

velodemon

Fanatic

I'll buy both. PM sent. Thanks. Jim

Lewisite said:
I have two Federal Ammo cans I am looking to unload. Most people are very familiar with these by now I am sure, rounds are packed on stripper clips and in cardboard boxes inside the can. From what I understand these are getting a tad tough to find at the moment and the few places I have found them have them upwards of $170.00 if they are even in stock. I am not looking to spin a profit, letting them go for what I paid for them originally.

Asking $150.00 for each. Prefer face to face, I am in the Clemson/Anderson area. Shipping is a possibility, but that will make the price go up a bit as I am sure those things are incredibly expensive to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts