Smith & Wesson M&P 40 ProSeries 5" - Limited Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
With my purchase of a new open gun and my STI limited gun on the way it is time to get rid of ole faithful. I have a Smith & Wesson M&P 40 Pro Series with 5" barrel up for sale. This gun is set up and ready to shoot limited - just add a belt and mag pouches. The pistol has around 3,000 rounds through it at this time. The trigger has also been upgrade with the Apex Competition AEK which brings it to a very nice and light trigger pull. I am including the original box, with 3 backstraps and accessories. You will receive 4 magazines with Taylor Freelance Basepads - designed to work perfect with the Speed Shooter Specialties Magwell. I also have 2 factory magazines with factory basepads included also. To get you started you will also receive 2 holsters - a Bladetech DOH holster and a custom made Triple Crown holster with no drop offset - so you can use whichever fits you best.

Pistol - $596 at buds when in stock
APEX AEK - $100
4 Extra Magazines - $100 ($25 each)
4 TF Basepads - $120 - ($30 each)
Magwell - $55
Bladetech DOH Holster - $70
Triple Crown Holster - $50
--------------------------------

TOTAL - $1091

YOUR COST - $850 SHIPPED!!!!!

pre_1318372092__76143183663157703988.jpeg

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Now you want to sell it just after i locked down my new M&P .40 lol

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Levi - you can donate plasma you know....I can give you a payment plan....

10 easy payments of $99.99 each....

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Levi - you can donate plasma you know....I can give you a payment plan....

10 easy payments of $99.99 each....

I guess i kneecapped you to hard cause your not even going to reply? lol
Thats okay i will find another way to get that shirt.
by the way has that kinderkid finished it yet?
must be some great art work goin on.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I did reply - "Feel free to buy my set up and sell your pistol - I have everything you need to get started..."

Easy way to get a jersey - [email protected] - send him $54 bucks plus shipping and you are set :)

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
The only reason it's still for sale is the fact I dumped out an unexpected $872.00 on a freakin' fuel pump! right after buying the Dillon and I can't sell plasma cause I'm allergic to needles LOL Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes they do still make bikes but dude it's taken a few years and many bottles of beer to get my belly to the shape it's in, I did get reminded by Mr. Lawman that a 250R three wheeler is not street legal those couple of days I was without the truck LOL

You should buy my little pistol and I could buy yours :13: mines got some serious cool factor! probably help you pick up chicks at the range :72: Later,

Kirk

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
they hold 19 - Phil said with a little file work you can get them to hold 20 - let me rephrase you can SLAM a 20th in there - just more comfortable at 19

gmshtr

El Presidente
I just sold my M&P 40 Pro with two 21 rounders. That 21st round is a bear though! It's really easy to get them up to 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts